Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ECRAT, Electrical Charge Recovery by Articulated Transfer

Started by rstiffler, May 11, 2005, 04:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Quote from: drstiffler on May 11, 2005, 07:47:54 PM
ECRAT is not an OU device, the circuit uses an ignored fact about capacitors and charge.

Is it free energy?

One of my test systems was driven by a 9V Energizer battery with a 624 mAh rating. The lamp was able to sustain a output of 35mA into 2X LEDS for over 25 hours before the light level decreased to a point of being considered non-usable.

How is that free energy?  A 624 mAH battery should get at minimum 18 hours of life at 35mA.  The AH rating is simply a recommendation and by no means a maximum.  25 hours does not seem unreasonable.  In fact, 50 hours may even be possible given the correct electronics to extract the energy from the battery.

For those that may have interest, all ECRAT products will be 100% money back offering. I have insured that this will be the norm and all orders will be via credit card so the purchase can be protested should someone disagree with the advertized specifications.

I don't think you'll be selling much unless you have the smoking gun, which is a machine that recirculates enough extra energy to self sustain itself forever or until the machine breaks.

Paul

Charlie Brown ARN

I'd guess that 2 or 3 white or blue LEDs in series can run directy on 9V ( I run these LEDs singly on 3 NiMH batteries in series).

Ambient heat recyclers will allow lots of energy use without changing the planet's temperature.

Most of the concern about Global Warming is because CO2 produced by burning fuels causes the atmosphere to absorb more heat from the sun.

Aloha, Charlie

hartiberlin

This ECRAT would be good in combination with the
watercells batteries.
This could boost their power !

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

rstiffler

To clarify my post on a test ECRAT and  its operation. My post stated 35mA with 2X LEDS, what this means is that two white leds, each drawing and initial current of 35mA each, for a combined 70mA.

For those wishing to see the discharge curves of a Energizer #522, I would refer you to www.energizer.com

When a battery producer states a battery has a capacity of e.g., 600mA, what one might incorrectly assume is that this battery can supply 600ma for 1 hour or 60mA for 10 hours. This is not the case for the 522 for example.Battery producers use a standard method in the rating of batteries. They normally test the discharge over a 20 hour period at a discharge rate of 5% of the assumed capacity. Battery eff. is different at different discharge rates and discharge periods, (is the battery allowed to rest between cycles.

For those that just will refuse to look or can not understand the charts, the 522 as stated by the maker with a constant discharge of 70mA will drop to between 4.9-5.4V after 10 hours.

To answer another question raised; Is this free energy? Let me answer it this way with an example, during one cycle we consume 1 watt (in white light & heat)  from the power source, during the next cycle the power source is disconnected from the circuit and we consume 0.8 watt (in white light and heat. The input cycle of a sample ECRAT is 5.5mS and the discharge cycle is 7.75mS.

So is it free? Of course not, you need an ECRAT circuit, an initial battery that does become expended over its use, but you will obtain additional capacity from that battery with ECRAT over what you can get from a constant service to load connection.

PaulLowrance

Quote from: drstiffler on May 12, 2005, 09:28:21 AM
To clarify my post on a test ECRAT and  its operation. My post stated 35mA with 2X LEDS, what this means is that two white leds, each drawing and initial current of 35mA each, for a combined 70mA.

This is nice but in the science community it is very inconclusive.  What would get my attention is if you could provide the following data.  Measure the voltage across each load.  In this case it is your LED.  Also, as you have already provided, specific the current for each load / LED.  Also include the battery current and measure the battery voltage before loading it down.

Quote from: drstiffler on May 12, 2005, 09:28:21 AM
So is it free? Of course not, you need an ECRAT circuit, an initial battery that does become expended over its use, but you will obtain additional capacity from that battery with ECRAT over what you can get from a constant service to load connection.

FE or Free Energy implies that the energy itself is free.  It has nothing to do with the one time cost of buying the machine or the cost of repairs.  Although if your machine requires a noticeable maintenance cost then I would not consider it FE.  What you are describing sounds like free energy; i.e., you are not charged for the energy itself.  That's presuming that you can get the machine to be self-sustaining.

Looking forward to seeing the data.
Paul