Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Meyl powers boat with Tesla waves !

Started by hartiberlin, May 13, 2007, 11:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug1

How many receivers can be run off one transmitter? I got the impression it was limitless for the wireless transmitter.

AbbaRue

Nihilanth

Thanks Mike, but for the time being I'd prefer to keep as close to Meyl's design as possible in terms of coil winding, high frequency and low power, but may be willing to try the Thomas circuit, if I can get the schematic. (and build one.)

My main focus of this attempt is more so on the scalar waves and the effects rather then on the electricity it's self. Unless I can get usable amounts of free energy out of it. :D

Quote from: AbbaRue on March 04, 2009, 10:36:03 AM
Do you place the primary over top of the pancake coil or around the outside of it?
From what i've seen, of his demonstrations, it seems more likely that the two single-layer pancake coils go on one another rather then around each other. Although I don't think it should make that much of a difference.
"I think it's better to have ideas [than beliefs.] You can change an idea. Changing a belief is trickier. Life should malleable and progressive; working from idea to idea permits that. Beliefs anchor you to certain points and limit growth; new ideas can't generate. Life becomes stagnant." - Rufus the 13 Apostle.

mikewatson

Here is Dr. Stiffler's "Thomas Circuit" it is very simple. works well with various coils.

I wind the primary round the outer circumference of a flat coil or you can put it on top, it does not seem to make much difference.

Producing flat spiral coils:-

You can download a free vector graphics drawing program (inkscape) that has a flat spiral drawing tool in it. You can vary the number of turns and the line thickness. I printed one onto transparent laser printer sheet and used it as a PCB master.

http://www.inkscape.org

Mike

Nihilanth

It turns out that I will probably be able to get my hands on the laser CNC at my college, where I could probably cut out a spiral among other things that I'd like to. Tomorrow/(Later today technically) I'll be going to a local ham radio fair, and I was wondering if there were any components of particular interest that I should try to look for. Namely ones that would help with this, but that's not especially important. :p

I have still yet to build a Thomas circuit, but I was wondering what exact use would I have for it? The primary reason that I want to replicate the experiment is because of the scalar wave modulation that Meyl described at the end of his 2003 lecture. The other being observing any possible effects that could arise from the interference patterns of  two or three scalar wave transmitters in close proximity.

In Meyl's lecture video, he states that the waves from his transmitter are scalar waves at 7.2Mhz, but aren't necessarily so at other frequencies. ??? If that frequency really is required for this type of transmitter to produce scalar waves, then that is the frequency I want to use. He also said that information can be modulated on scalar waves(7.2Mhz) using the device for medical and other reasons, and until I know the means of modulation (Probably not FM), I shouldn't really settle on a signal generator.

I'm very tired, so sorry if I don't make much sense/am disorganized in thought.
"I think it's better to have ideas [than beliefs.] You can change an idea. Changing a belief is trickier. Life should malleable and progressive; working from idea to idea permits that. Beliefs anchor you to certain points and limit growth; new ideas can't generate. Life becomes stagnant." - Rufus the 13 Apostle.