Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Meyl powers boat with Tesla waves !

Started by hartiberlin, May 13, 2007, 11:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikewatson

I do not think this has anything to do with overunity at all. It is about ground power transmission which Tesla pioneered and after him the little known Louis Rota, whose research a couple of us have put on a site:

http://www.wikirota.org/en/Main_Page

Eric Dollard showed experimentally how Tesla produced underground transmission. See these two videos at

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=Eric+Dollard&emb=0&aq=f#

1)Tesla transverse and longitudinal waves
and
2) Tesla's Longitudinal electricity
( unfortunately the quality is poor, I have the 1986 Borderland Sciences originals and they are only marginally better).

Dollard demonstrated Tesla style through  ground transmission.
The essence of longitudinal waves is simple enough (Dollard demonstrates it clearly): a tuned circuit can be represented as a open circuit transmission line. But there are two sorts of transmission line, the conventional one with series inductors and shunt capacitance which any pair of wires or a coaxial cable naturally replicates. But there is also the converse transmission line which has series capacitance and shunt inductance which is not replicated by a coaxial cable. To replicate such a converse transmission line in a tuned circuit is possible by increasing the interwinding capacitance . This is opposite to good RF transformer design.
Every RF transformer has two tuning points the normal one which is normally optimised and a second one which is usually regarded as parasitic and involves the interwinding capacitance (this is usually minimised). The second tuning point usually higher in frequency simulates the series capacitance type transmission line mentioned above. So wind your coil to maximise between turn capacitance and it will have a tuning point that gives longitudinal waves as well as a conventional tuning point at a lower frequency which give conventional transverse waves.

My experiments suggest that Dr Stiffler's circuits produce longitudinal waves. I used a modification of the Thomas circuit he mentions for ground transmission.

For best results some sort of matching to ground capacitance is needed. It seems that the longitundinal wave will not transmit through the air.
See US patent 1,349,104 J.H Rogers
and http://www.rexresearch.com/rogers/rogers1.htm

Mike

AbbaRue

@All
I am considering replicating  Dr. Meyl's 2 towers he used in the video to demonstrate scalar waves.
Is this the best thread to discuss this subject or is there another one were someone is already testing this? 
Meyl  uses a flat coil for his setup, looks like it is etched right on the board. 
Anyone else interested in replicating this?

Nihilanth

I've been dying to replicate the effects myself, but before I can even begin, I'd need a sinusoidal signal generator, preferably with frequencies up to 7.2 megahertz like in his 2003 demonstration. Amplitude and Frequency modulation would be wonderful, but I'm having a hard time finding a signal generator that I can afford on my incredibly small budget. The closest I've come so far is this one; http://www.elexp.com/tst_sg10.htm

What interests me the most is not so much the fact that this is supposedly wireless electricity, but the part nearing the end of the video in which he says that information could be modulated through the waves for some sort of medical treatment. I also have been wondering if some form of scalar wave interference patterns could result in effects similar to the Hutchison effect, but I need to take things one step at a time. ;D
"I think it's better to have ideas [than beliefs.] You can change an idea. Changing a belief is trickier. Life should malleable and progressive; working from idea to idea permits that. Beliefs anchor you to certain points and limit growth; new ideas can't generate. Life becomes stagnant." - Rufus the 13 Apostle.

mikewatson

Nihilanth, For longitudinal transmission I found it best to use the Thomas circuit which Dr. Stiffler published a year or so ago. This circuit favours longitudinal back and forth (shuttle) resonance along a wire connected to the end of the circuit. A look with a scope shows that the circuit seems to oscillate in several modes simutaneously, one of the modes is enidently longitudinal.
As is well known a tuned circuit can be simulated as an open circuit delay line made of  series connected inductances and shunt connected capacitors, the complementary circuit to this is series connected capacitors and shunt inductances as Dollard demonstrated, this complementary method gives longitudinal oscillation when embodied in a circuit like the Thomas.
Most tuned circuits are designed to minimise interwinding capacitance not maximise it because capacitance reduces the circuit Q etc.
The voltage at the end of a wire connected to the end of a Thomas circuit running from 12v can give you a small RF burn and light neon indicator bulbs. If you dip the end of the wire into a plasitc bowl of water you can light a neon tube or small fluorescent lamp by dipping one end in the water. Dip a another wire in the water and connect the other end to an avremenko plug and you can light a LED with it.
Tesla's flat coils are made to  support longitudinal interwinding shuttle (CL) oscillation in preference to common LC oscillation, but Stiffler's coils are easier to make.
A 2N3904 transistor is a lot cheaper than a VHF oscillator also the waveform from the thomas circuit is full of harmonics, the fundamental frequency is around a few Mhz, you do not need Meyl's UHF.

Mike

AbbaRue

What I don't quite understand how to do yet with the pancake coil is how to wind the primary.
Do you place the primary over top of the pancake coil or around the outside of it? 

@Nihilanth
If you could build two identical units then you could use a variable oscillator circuit for the input.
Once you get it to resonate the other unit will energize as well.