Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rife Resonator !

Started by hartiberlin, May 13, 2005, 06:10:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Hi All,
does anybody have any experience with such a Rife Resonator ?

Rife Resonator
Could it also be used for cancer treatment ?
Please post your experience with such a device.
Many thanks !
Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

terry5732

I've seen ads for plans for one, for the the treatment of flukes and such parasites.
Hard to imagine it could discriminate between good and bad cells.

Kysmett

No, Its not really that hard to do, I would immagine.  The trick is like they said specifically pinpointing the freqs and holding them there.  The difference in harmful freqs between one cell and another have to be pretty close, so any deviation from the specific freq at all (they mention .001Hz tolerance) would be ineffective if not harmful.  I will look into this Rife, but from what I've seen, he is to radiotherapy what tesla is to EE's; a suppressed anomoly that could potentially upset the current state of the industry.

<Note the restraint shown in my not railing against the industry establishment!>

Anyway, I'll look into this and post what I find out.

kenbo0422

Believe it or not, they work.  I don't know about this 'brand' as I have no experience with it.  But the rife frequencies published on the internet and the sound files you can use for electrostimulation therapy through a PC speaker actually work.  Granted I've only used it for a couple of things, my wife in particular found relief in treatment for internal skeletomuscular problems which have not returned to haunt her.

The CE plate and certifications for EU etc would be typical since the US won't allow such witchdoctor medicine to be turned loose.  It is because it DOES work and the AMA, and drug companies would lose billions without the need for their unnatural drugs.  It would come to a point where someone didn't get any treatment in time to save their life, and that will give them fuel to outright ban it from use and even making such a device.

Greed.  Its what they live for.
Ken

dracozny

i really think its merely mind over mater,
if you believe that it will heal you then it will.