Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

RE: For starters , Read this first, compiled PDF file of Steven Mark postings

Started by kokomoj0, May 19, 2007, 02:42:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

z_p_e

I believe most if not all the information regarding the reasons Mark can not spell things out for us reside in the "Master of Magnetics" thread.

This has been addressed several times already in the various TPU threads here, but to summarize:

1) SM does not own the technology
2) SM sold the technology to UEC
3) There are several patents covering parts of the controller circuitry, but the numbers are not available for reasons I've already mentioned above.
4) SM pushed the secrecy envelope already (and was scolded for it) several times, and these are the "table scraps" as you called them.
5) this is only my opinion, but SM gave us clues because he felt remorse and regret for selling out.

6) This is not productive....let's move on.

Darren

kokomoj0

Quote from: z_p_e on May 19, 2007, 08:59:20 PM
I believe most if not all the information regarding the reasons Mark can not spell things out for us reside in the "Master of Magnetics" thread.

This has been addressed several times already in the various TPU threads here, but to summarize:

1) SM does not own the technology
2) SM sold the technology to UEC
3) There are several patents covering parts of the controller circuitry, but the numbers are not available for reasons I've already mentioned above.
4) SM pushed the secrecy envelope already (and was scolded for it) several times, and these are the "table scraps" as you called them.
5) this is only my opinion, but SM gave us clues because he felt remorse and regret for selling out.

6) This is not productive....let's move on.

Darren

Move on to what more red herrings?  Hey and oswald shot kennedy too LOL

You see we differ in opinion as to what is productive.  If he is a fraud and i have no reason at this point to believe otherwise millions of manhours will be taken away from what might be our next world energy source.  you might want to go back and review what the aussies said about him and his mo. 

remember i came to this point via doing further reasearch as a result of reading is flawed pdf.  ya gotta get the basics right or as my grandpa would say cant run before you learn how to crawl.   

chrisC

kokojomo:

Whatever your own opinion is, just shall we say, keep it to yourself. If other people want to believe in SM and his works, it is not your business. Just move on!

Regards

Chris

shuzammy

Blah blah blah...

The world is flat.  The sun revolves around the earth.  How do I know?  An Aussie skeptic told me.  You're all wasting your time because I have REALLY done my research on this.

@koko

The technology upon which the TPU is based is patently proven in a plethora of historical and scientific venues.  A concerted research effort, even with little background in physics bears this out.  This forum is not dedicated to proving what is already well established, but rather, is an ongoing community effort, the end of which is to determine the precise methods by which this technology may be effectively recreated.  If you are not genuinely interested in contributing to that end, please don't waste bytes.

d3adp00l

@ koko thank you for your input. Just like the videos showing the tpu working it is valuable.

@others all of us here know what its like to have people tell us to shut up because what we are saying disrupts other's worlds, for us to say that to another is hypocratic.

Take it for whats it worth, what if SM isn't exactly accurate in his descriptions, doesn't mean what he built did or didn't work, but it gives us the knowledge to question even what he has said. And be willing to accept the possibility that the tpu doesn't work as well as the possibilty that it does. People can sometimes hold onto an idea well beyond proof that the idea is wrong, or right, Ask the Catholic church.
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan