Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why bother? Seriously. Could someone PLEASE explain...

Started by xenobard, May 23, 2007, 07:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ring_theory

Quote from: Dingus Mungus on May 29, 2007, 09:12:49 PM
Quote from: xenobard on May 27, 2007, 07:57:23 AM
@Dingus Mungus

I didn't miss your point.  It seems you missed your own:
"So lets all just take our selves a little less seriously... "
That sounds a lot like, 'can't we all just get along?'.  Talk about a 'cop' out.
Seriously, why sell yourself short like that.  Why don't you dare to think you CAN change the world?

Prepare youselves for xenobards half-baked idea coming soon in a thread near this one...

This'll be my last post in this thread...
I feel a flame war brewing here.

Exactly how can you confuse "taking yourself less seriously" with "can't we all just get along"?
Seriously??? Considering I was saying "you're not shit" in so many words.

I was trying to explain a simple fact of life. You specificly probably won't "save mankind"... Get used to the idea. Ideals are important, but reaserch and confirmed results are much more important here. While anyone of us might change the world for good, its pointless to discuss untill you have some sort of notable progress in your research. I'm not writing anyone off yet, but the only thing that carries merrit with me is useful research. So far, all you have done since joining is blow your own horn with discriptions of your intent. Nothing worthwhile, just useless idealogy and conjecture. Now go accomplish something with your research, then come back here to brag about yourself. Grandstanding in a thread without posting any research makes you seem like a pompus ass.

~Dingus Mungus

P.S. Your rant on how idiots discovered how to split the atom and how it is a bad thing... Priceless! I can only hope the your future posts are as factual and well informed.

P.S.S. Cyber techno wigwam??? WTF? Are you really here to waste our time? I live in Arizona there are still wigwams here in Scottsdale. It's a mud and straw hut... Get real...

Well put Dingus Mungus. If he's got a point about the wigwam thing he needs to make it. but i still don't see how either of his threads have anything to do with overunity or free energy or the research of such.

Freezer

Quote from: xenobard on May 23, 2007, 07:27:40 PM
Will someone please explain to me what it is about the human race that is worth our efforts in trying to save it?

Personally I think its too late, or pretty much getting there.  Question doesn't really make sense in the fact that if we don't do something we die..Its just plain old survival.  We've come a pretty good distance in time, yet probably very low compared to the trillions of years past in the universe.  Its about evolving and reaching higher levels in consciousness, understanding, etc.  Why bother?  We then would have to start all over :/  Back to caves, loin clothes, and sticks :(

Silvije

Quote from: xenobard on May 23, 2007, 07:27:40 PM
Will someone please explain to me what it is about the human race that is worth our efforts in trying to save it?

Perhaps you should ask yourself another question: What it is all about me(you) that is often trying to do the impossible? Do you really believe you could save the human race? Do you really believe you could even save yourself? Try to bootstrap yourself from the deep mud! How could you save something bigger than you? Do you think you are God? Why do you even think human race needs saving afterall? Don't you think human race is saved already? I do! Thanks our Lord!

God bless!
s.

xenobard

"Why do you even think human race needs saving afterall? Don't you think human race is saved already? I do! Thanks our Lord!"

Here we go.  Now all the religios nuts will come out of the woodwork and tell us that everything is ok and that history is going along all as planned according to God's will.

Seriously, Silvije, are you on crack?  10 million + people dying every year from aids is all according to God's will, is it?  Rampant deaths due to cancer due to chemical pollutants in our food supply is God's doing, is it?

How DARE you say that God likes what we are doing.  How DARE you suggest that we don't need to save the world.

New flash for all you, stupid, rich, religious people living in your ivory towers.  God likes us smart, unselfish POOR athiests better than you stupid, greedy, RICH religious people, especially those of you who could help save the world and yet don't.

Let us be clear at the ways in which the world needs saving:
1. aids
2. cancer
3. hunger
4. war (because of oil)
5. (You do some of the thinking for a change, will you?)

Now, for all of you who think that this thread and the super-neo-techno-wigwam thread and saving the world in general have nothing to do free energy.

Are you on crack too?

What the heck do you think free energy is all about?  Developing free energy is ONE of the way in which we are saving the world.

Get it yet?

I thought you guys were supposed to be smart.  This is why I came here.

Dingus Mungus

Xenobard...

You're way off base here.

1) They're attacking you because you post is
asking if its worth it, and now you're attacking
them with reasons why it is imparitive. DUH!

2) THIS SITE IS ONLY ABOUT ENERGY!
End of story... If its not free energy we don't care.

3) Once again ideals and goals are a good thing,
but unless you're backing it with research on
improving efficency or providing wattage, then
you are wasting our time.

4) Most of us are chemists, engineers or physicists.
We want results not ideas, hopes, or asperations.
So to put it kindly; unless you are focused on the
same, this will slow our efforts to "save mankind".

SO DROP IT ALREADY!

~Dingus Mungus