Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Impact of Free Energy Device on humanity

Started by Silvije, June 06, 2007, 05:26:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

prajna

BAH? It seems to be your favorite word, ring_theory. I am not sure what it means but it does appear to be significantly more eloquent and erudite than many of the opinions you express.

With 1.7 billion TV sets worldwide, I believe you may be able to live without too much hardship if you were to make $1 on each unit sold.

ring_theory

Quote from: prajna on June 11, 2007, 04:07:01 PM
BAH? It seems to be your favorite word, ring_theory. I am not sure what it means but it does appear to be significantly more eloquent and erudite than many of the opinions you express.

With 1.7 billion TV sets worldwide, I believe you may be able to live without too much hardship if you were to make $1 on each unit sold.

By definition http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/bah  ::) All of the opinions i express weither you agree or disagree with are based largely on fact.

Yes without hardship, and not to place hardship on others that buy the products my devices are in.  I really have thought this all the way through. starting with concept all the way through distribution and even reclamation. I have been considering the impact of it and IMHO have found a way to lessen the impact on the stock market By manufacturing units myself. off of the market you won't be able to buy sell or trade stock in my manufacturing industry. only the stock of the manufacturers of the componants the units are placed in will benefit via stock trading.

The real impact is going to be within the scientific and academic communities. That's going to be anarchy in it's own right.

prajna

Terry, I checked out the definition you gave me a link to and I find that 'bah' has no definition; it is merely an expression of contempt. You might use that same dictionary (since you appear to regard it as authoritative) to find the meanings of the following three words: eloquent, erudite, irony.

Further irony follows: If you have thought "all the way through" as thoroughly as you have thought through your responses in this thread then you will have that modest $1.7 billion in no time. And if people call you greedy I am sure that your $1.7 billion will help to mollify you.

I accept that your opinion is humble and based on facts, but the number of facts you base your opinions on seems to be inadequate to the conclusions you arrive at.  Take, for instance, your careful assessment and strategy for mitigating the effect your invention might have on the stock market: your analysis has failed to take into account something that will be obvious to most forum members, that in providing a free energy device - whether you manufacture the devices yourself or not - you will undermine all of the stocks connected to the provision of energy (electricity, coal, oil, every other alternative energy device, not to mention the vast investments in energy research).

Or BAH, if you prefer.

ring_theory

;D Actually it will be a trickle effect the Electric utilities, oil, coal, and natural gas will still provide as usual until more devices are implemented. It will trickle down till it is worth nothing. As far as their vast investments in energy research? BAH! They should have  invested their time and monies in solving the right problem. Now that's irony!

Eccentric may be the word you were looking for? You search circle, ring, unity, infinity, The dictionary is a tree of knowledge, come to life by the linking of words with simular or same meanings. Follow the links that suit your query.  8)   

Silvije

@ring_theory: so you are saying that one cannot know how the knife is good (for cutting) until he uses it to kill someone? That is your theory about impossibility of knowing good without evil?! I strongly dissagree.

This is what is wrong with low profit per unit: that guy who makes it. Because he is not the only one.

1.Material will cost 1$
2.Guy who manufacture device will ask for 1$
3. You will ask for your 1$ because you invented the machine
4.Transport will cost 1$
5.Distributors will charge 1$ for their service
6.Government will charge 1$ taxes
7.even "green" will ask for their 1$ because this device is depleting earths "vacuum energy" or something  and earth may collapse...
...and so on

This already brings us to total of 7$ which is more than a lot of people will ever see in their lives! So how could you help them with asking your 1$. So you are making this device only accessable to the whealthy.

That is why I am saying it will work only with no profit. Low or high profit does what it does.

Prajna is right when he(I guess) says that you can be aware of peace without a reference to war... but this needs a further expalnation.. so I still owe him an answer.

And you are right when you say that we need stable market, as long as you demand your 1$ profit. If you would give up all profit you would not be that much concerned about the market. Also if the device is released, i dont think it would brake the whole market. Hopefully it will happen just to energy selling business.
People are not ready yet for completely marketless society.

You are very fond of your "low cost" idea, so let me ask you something: low for whome? low for what you think is low or low to the people dieing of hunger? Think about it. Sure your example with tv is fine but how many people in the world do not have tv? Those who have can surely pay their electricity bill.

s.