Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The simplest free energy system ever overlooked

Started by angryScientist, June 18, 2007, 11:19:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dingus Mungus

Quote from: d3adp00l on June 23, 2007, 03:15:00 AM
Better yet just put the electroyisizer near a heat vent on the ocean floor, best of both worlds heat to aid the reaction and cold high density in close prox to get high bouyancy. Like they say in realestate "location, location, location"

Now this is an interesting aproach...
The vents added heat would also provide lift to the biased side of the conveyer.
I've researched something similar before. The tricky part is either manipulating or
collecting the mineral outputs. Usually the minerals cool during there thermal powered
trip twards the surface, but when it cools and begins to fall it deposits as a "tube"
arround the vents opening. Some of these vents grow to be several hundred feet tall
before they topple over and deposit their minerals on the seas floor. So the question
would be: At what depth would collecting the minerals become efficient when compared
to common mining? Also would a insulated artificial tube suffice for stablizing the vent?

Great thought exercise, but a long ways off I'm afraid.
~Dingus Mungus

d3adp00l

Also keep in mind that as the gaseous hho travels up its volume and hence boyancy will increase dramatically. So a little gas produced below the temp gradient will produce a rediculous amount of lift after the gradient line. I am sure everyone here can do the math to see how much volume of water would be displaced, an accordian type of bucket would allow for expansion. Rubber would have to many problems to be practical. I can see it now, new job available: underwater powerplant tech open water unlimited class diving cert required, with exotic gas breathing endorsement. Shift limited due to gas exposure salary 250,000 yr with vacation. Submersible license preferred.
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan

angryScientist

I have just about convinced myself that this simple idea could work.

d3adp00l

@ angry  You seem to have the numbers in your head, so if you don't mind lets run a simulation. Lets say that that it takes 1000watts per litre per minute to produce our HHO at depth. The production is at 1025 feet down. Lets put 200 lifting bags, 100 on the up side and 100 on the down. Make the bag assembly and chain linkage neutrally bouyant (plastic of some kind). Now mass and momentum will come into play but not bouyancy. At any given time how much lift will be produced, which can be used to figure torque. I am not sure how to figure the lift speed of the system, but with that and torque, mechanical hp which can be turned into electrical watts, to see if enough juice could be kicked out to make any usable power. The only downside is when saltwater is used for hho it also creates chlorine gas, however if the gas was funneled to a burner it could be reduced again.
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan

Dingus Mungus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drag_(physics)#Drag_at_high_velocity
Don't forget yer drag fellas... I think thats what going to kill this concept.
I think harvesting minerals and hydrogen is a great idea, not moving parts.

~Dingus Mungus