Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Alberto Molina Martinez patent

Started by syncron, June 21, 2007, 08:53:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMdevices

Syncron,

Why don't you build one of these for you Electric MachinesÃ,  class.Ã,  Maybe for a final project.

I would love to see the look on your professors face, or yours when the grades post.Ã,  LOLÃ, Ã,  :D

On a more serious note,  I searched the patent for clues, trying to see if he built a prototype.  A lot of times, people run to the patent office with just an idea.  So I noticed in the patent that he actualy says the machine "produced" more energy then the input.  He used past tense in one place, and that was the only clue I found.

EM

syncron

@TheOne
That's it: I'll build it, I just wanted to know if anybody did it yet--> in that case I wouldn?t build it, if he/she was succesful. There many other things to replicate

@EMdevices
Once I tried to get help of the my Electric Machines teacher for an free energy concept and I saw that this is "madness". University teachers are very, very difficult to convince.

About Alberto Molina MArtinez: the terminology used in his patent shows he is trained in electrical machines, I think. For everybody who read this post and knows about syncronous machines: what do you think?: Is there a charge angle to be considered or would both source and charge rotating magnetic fields stay always togheter.

I wonder, syncronous machines are rotating transformers, why, since 3 phase current was invented, such a Alberto Molina Martinez cilindrical transformer were never built.

I'll try to build this.

Greetings

syncron

@EM

Thanks for tell me about the results of your research

syncron

syncron

@EM

About your clue: Can you tell me: is there in the USA necesary to show a working prototype to the patent office in order to obtain the patent or not?

Can one patent just an idea without having built a prototype or at least verified his idea?

syncron

TheOne

I would like to build one but my electronic skill is not really powerfull! But if you build one and one that work, make a TPU for dummy and i will able to reproduce it! :P