Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bird on a wire

Started by WaveWatcher, June 21, 2007, 02:46:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Motorcoach1

@ WaveWatcher, In the wire forms i posted I found that the smaller ring should have the coils and there would be 2 rings of larger size for recivers. this inturn starts the pump as one above resonant Fq and the other below Fq - the larger wound at resonant @ shumans Fq (earth) then amplify this signal and send it to the sheld to project the signal back to the ring thus self gain occurs. as tesla said the signal is bounced back and forth between the earth and the antenna LMD source then amplified (capacitence).   

BEP

@Motorcoach
I like the idea of doing the Moebius flip in a way received signals are safely piped to the regeneration point!

To continue my 'antenna' analogy (I am an old HAM afterall - I can dig antennas!):

Three coils may not be a bad idea. Equator = biggest coil - Tropic of Cancer/Capricorn = smaller coil and ???=smallest coil. You could say the North Pole, I suppose. But that idea shoots my other theories out as the pole would equate to 1, the tropic would equate to 4 and the equator then is seven (did I just produce the ratios for a hemisphere?)

In any case the largest coil would be most sensitive and have the highest possible Q without sacrificing needed bandwidth, to the lowest Hz. The smallest coil would be the same except the end of its curve would land around 250kHz and be as flat as possible over the range of the middle coil. The middle coil would be lower Q but wide band so as to overlap both other coils.

If I had three coils I would place the middle coil above the large one at a height (1/2 the diameter WRONG - I meant 1/2 the radius)  of the large coil and the smaller one - I'm not sure. But when looking at the stack from the side it would look like someone whacked the Earth through the equator &-)
Any locations I give are center of winding to center of winding.
The three would all be a short circuit to DC as one big folded loop but you know how standing waves are. They don't care about short circuits unless they are in the wrong place. And then they just zero out.
In fact, if you have just one zero point on this your probably wrong.

I think of it as a Moebius that is 'fractilized'. Otherwise these things would be about 1000 KM in diameter.

You may be right about the injection point. Please let us know how it works for you.

I'm going on the premise of exciting, collecting, mixing(with regeneration), stacking and applying to load.
What you appear to describe is a directional transmitting antenna without a reflector.

Either way it would be an excellent test! I have always had exciting results when modeling antennas and transmission lines.

Thaelin

Hi BEP:
   I have a question for you on regen. Could you do that soely using coils and caps and resistors??  I can remember where tesla said that a receiver of simplicity is just that. A coil and a cap with maybe a tunable L in there some where. If you were to set down and figure out the res freq of it, no need for that either.

Now on to the actual idea. Trifilar coil, tank, output and feedback. How do you incorporate the feed back without changing the res freq of the thing? This is where I am hung up.

sugra

BEP

att. 7 wikingturm BSD box spoof IP

MeggerMan

@BEP,
I was thinking of ways to make the mobius loops into a tuneable capacitor.
Using some strips of 1mm x 10mm aluminium you could setup into rings that are able to be moved up and down to adjust the capacitance.
Otto and Roberto said they only saw the seed when there was aluminium present inside or near the TPU.

Regards
Rob