Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

magswitch = overunity?

Started by bigface, June 25, 2007, 02:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigface

i recently found a magnet called magswitch that can be turn on or off without the use of electricity and it seems to me the force created by the magnet is many times the force required to turn it on. The company that makes it says that a 50mm magnet can have 500 pounds of lifting force and to turn it on only requires a few turns of a knob.  So i was thinking that maybe if you could set them up in a circle and with a magnet in the center like the sprain motor. You can achieve rotation by switching the magnets on and off, of course the switches will have to be electronically controlled because i doubt anyone can turn them on and off fast enough to keep up with the rotation.   There website can be found at www.magswitch.com

IronHead

ok, I am not sure here but are we talking about turning the magnet on and off while not in an effected magnet attraction . If so what would it take to turn the magnet off while it is being attract to a piece of iron or other magnet. It is possible this magnet is just being flipped 90* in a shielded case while not in attraction or repulsion.  Need more info

bigface

i'm not sure about the technicalities of how this device works but i'm assuming that it takes as much energy to turn it on/off whether or not it is attracted to something.  if this is the case then i think that we could definitely build a very powerful overunity device using these magnets

IronHead

Ok you start , get one of the magnets and let us know  then we will follow if it works even alittle bit

bigface

i'm probably gonna get a couple of these in a this week.  They're pretty expensive though $44 dollars each. Also, the website i posted above is wrong the correct link is http://www.magswitch.com.au/index.asp