Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Flying chopper via wireless Tesla remote energy transfer

Started by hartiberlin, June 25, 2007, 07:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulbz

Quote from: specter on August 08, 2007, 01:21:52 AM
As an experienced RC helicopter pilot I can say that it's an ordinary RC device with common equipment. And it's weight is not more then 1-2 kilos (not 20 as they say).

It's a fake 100%

I am also a RC Flyer and also need to point out, there is an elongated shallow box structure laying on the bottom panel. This could easily be large enough to contain a Lithium-Polymer LiPo Battery. But who knows, it could be containing the stuff that recieves the power from the Tesla generator.
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

pese

i think also (if you see the shadow) that ist an 30 to 40 cm great "flying- device"
that can weight 1kg (  heavy parts only small motors and lithium batteries
4 pcs varta at 3volt (ca 10 x 50 mm each battery can handle  more
than 6 watt/hour (= 60 Watt) for 6 Minutes !!
I will see in datasheet , but i think ther are 2000mA@3volts. I have this parts in
stock and use them myself in myown constructions

4 from this pacs are (possibly) used so you can so handle: 240 watts !)
this is more as its needs to fly.
So, no "Tesla- Power Transimission" is need to fly.
Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

d3adp00l

The long safety tubes look dubbious for battery compartment, and I again show the generator and a closeup. When people make big claims they show at least try and back them up, also the frame cutting every 10-15 secs is kinda a give away that something is up.
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan