Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Brnbrade Coil/Overunity?

Started by Bruce_TPU, July 01, 2007, 12:14:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob.rennips

Quote from: Mannix on July 04, 2007, 07:47:41 AM
Quote from: hartiberlin on July 03, 2007, 09:02:26 PM
@Jacob,
will move this thread again to the TPU thread, when I am again at my PC tommorow. Am now only on my PDA.

Just a small amount of respect for Steven would be  to leave it here or create a "cook coil replication". That is what it is..

The tpu works..differenty.

I really wish you guys well with this cook coil ,I needs some research thats for sure and if it were at least round perhaps there would be some similararties.

THIS IS NOT A TPU!

Other than an old  speaker magnet in the picture..I do not see it.

Am I losing my basic common sense and courtesy here?

DON'T ASK - JUST DO!!

There are plenty of pointers to indicate that manipulation of electric fields IS PART of what SM is doing.
The brnbrade stuff is effectively dealing with oscillating capacitance. SM has spoken about "cancelling the effects of the magnetic field". He has clearly described electric field problems with solid state circuitry and said to raise components away from the circuit board. The Erfinder stuff is ALL about electric fields and Otto found plenty of inspiration from those notes.

z_p_e

Quote from: Earl on July 04, 2007, 07:28:13 AM
Hi Rich,

Sure, it would have been better if Brnbrade had uploaded a 3-D CAD drawing that we could rotate in all directions, look at cross sections, parts list, and even center of gravities.  But he did not.  We have to live with that.  Sometimes life is not served on a golden plate.  Yes, I am well aware of the frustration factors.  Some people have the philosophy that:
there are no problems in life, only solutions.

Everyone makes their decisions based on sensory inputs.  People go in different directions, have different pet theories, have great interest in some projects and zero interest in others.  This is fantastic.  We have a fantastic forum, great people, and we appear to be gaining in knowledge and making progress.  Let us keep the happy, happy days!

Regards, Earl

Earl, that is precisely the point that is being missed or being missconstrued, as you have done above.

No one, especially myself, was ever asking for a fancy 3D Cad drawing or anything of that sort. Just a simple, basic, clear, hand drawn diagram of his setup. Is that really too much to ask? I mean really? This is really the first step in disclosing anything, ou or not. Why is that so difficult in forthcoming? This thread and the replication effort would be so much farther ahead had brnbade done only that.

So, I've tried to make these points, yes repeatedly, but no one seems to be listening. I've tried to bring some objectivity to this effort and thread, apparently to no avail. I've tried to make known the reality of the situation, but no one wants to hear it. I have never tried to discourage brnbade or anyone for that matter, only to bring some sense of structure and scientific method to the table. Always my intentions are good, even though many do not see that now.

So take heed of what Rich has said. He is right on all counts.

Alas, I have already stated that I am essentially done here. I have 2 more documents I want to contribute here for the good of all, then once they're submitted, I'll be gone...for a while anyway.

Regards,
Darren

PS. As Lindsay said, this device belongs in its own Cook Coil thread. It's not a TPU.

z_p_e

@ Bob.rennips

Thanks for the excellent post with the diagrams!!!

Good work.

Darren

Doug56

@Stefan

Sorry. I'm online only now.

QuoteMessage from Brnbrade,
Doug56 can you please translate this ?
Thanks.

Ol? Stefan.

Estou lendo as mensagens dos colegas.
Muitos me atacando, como se meu dispositivo fosse o que iria salvar todos. ? apenas testes.
Eu sei que ele n?o ? auto sustentado nem algo melhor que campos magneticos girando ECD. Mais pude observar que coisas estranhas acontecem nele e alguns est?o percebendo isso. E minhas fotos n?o s?o trapassas.
N?o viria em um forum me passar por idiota a ponto de ser o salvador do mundo.

?nica mensagem agradav?l ? de EMDevice conseguiu ler 60hz de saida de onda senoidal. Isso se n?o for ironia dele.

O que eu posso dizer. gostaria que voce estivese aqui e visse pelo seus proprios olhos o que minhas bobinas est?o fazendo.

@All

The Brnbrade translation:

I'm reading the messages from my friends.
Many of them are attacking me, as if my device would save all you. This is only tests. I know that my device isn't self supported, nor something better that magnetic fields turning around (ECD). But I can see strange things happen here, and some of you also are seeing too. And my pictures aren't frauds.

I wouldn't come to a forum like a idiot at point to call myself as world's rescuer.

The only well-pleasing is from EMDevice that read 60 HZ in output sine wave. This if will not be irony from him.

What to say? I would like that you see by itself what my coil are doing.

wattsup

Besides all this noise, noise , nosie.

@Brnbrade

Is there a possible chance that you can supply the capacitor values in your photos. Is this too much to ask? I have replicated the device to the letter with variables permissible in the patent. The only thing different to your is the electrical tape instead of the varnish. Have you ever tested any other build without varmish. So this is another way to test and I am not prepared to say it does not work. I just need to replicate the cap values as you have done so I can test as per your tests. So please oblige.

@Builders

Did you guys see my post (Page 27 - Reply 268) with photo showing the terminal names so we can talk the same language. Did any of you try the small test? There is definitely something here and will require further testing.