Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Brnbrade Coil/Overunity?

Started by Bruce_TPU, July 01, 2007, 12:14:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeggerMan

@All,
I have some more testing to do on my Brnbrade coil.  I have completed the construction, although I noticed the primary winding seems to be shorted to the inner aluminium tube somehow - may have been when I put the tube in the drill chuck.

I may need to rewind both too if it is a requirement to insulate the foil as you wrap it onto the windings.

@Brnbrade,
Please post a schematic of your design.

Afixar por favor um diagrama esquem?tico de seu projeto.

Regards
Rob

jacob

Quote from: Earl on July 05, 2007, 05:38:05 AM

Dear Brnbrade...

My suggestion is to answer the polite and patient questions from your forum research colleges about the exact test setup where the H4 auto lamp is brightly glowing.  Many want to duplicate this, but you are ignoring them.  By quickly moving on to another experiment, you give me the impression that you are playing games.

Respectfully, Earl
Sorry Bruce, but even good natured, patient Earl, can be pushed too far.

@ Brnbade

Earl is absolutely right: moving to another project without shedding light on this one gives the impression that you  want to play some kind of game. Why move to something else if:

A. Your experiment was successfull enough to brightly light a 50-60 watts light bulb, and

B. Your setup was genuine and you have, like you said, no intention of deceiving anyone.
Maybe you didn't think of this situation in those terms, but be assured that sweeping everything under the carpet and quickly moving to something else would be a total lack of respect for all of those on this forum who have trusted you, and it would have a substantial negative impact your credibility. So please carefully reconsider.

Regards,

Jacob

wattsup

@all

Decided to take a break last night for some quiet fishing time. Found two nice lakes called Trial 1 and Trial 2. Did'nt know how big the fish were so I put on some 3V, to 12V test line and tried so many lures my fingers were getting numb.

Here's a picture of my lures. I guess the fish were not bitting at all.

Tried fishing in many many ways, even switching around my fishing rod.

I guess I will  have to make a new fishing rod, line and "tackle" this problem once more.

starcruiser

Been reading and had a thought, has anyone tried to use an outboard oscillator to "tickle or kickstart" the coils?

Use a blocking oscillator or a plain old 555 timer circuit using a small torrid coil to influence the  coils?

Another thought regarding the matched tank circuits would be to introduce a variable resistor in the circuit to adjust the resonant frequency of one set of coils to match the other? I suggest this since there is an inherent capacitance in the circuit and the inclusion of a variable resistor will change the time constant for us.

Vacation time starts for me on Saturday so I will be in the lab with my coils trying some of this as well. Just wanting to share a few thoughts for those with already built units.
Regards,

Carl

bob.rennips

Hi Brnbrade,

A onde voc? conecta a bateria de 12V 7AMP come?a acima suas bobinas?
Que s?o as etapas exatas para seguir o come?o as bobinas?
Obrigado.

?Con d?nde usted conecta la bater?a de 12V 7AMP comienza para arriba sus bobinas?
?Cu?l son los pasos exactos para seguir comienzo las bobinas?
Gracias.

Where do you connect the 12V 7AMP battery to start up your coils ?

What are the exact steps to follow to start the coils ?

Thank you.