Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Brnbrade Coil/Overunity?

Started by Bruce_TPU, July 01, 2007, 12:14:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@stefan

The scope shots are almost identical on AC or DC - Div 1. My scope is a Hitachi V-650F, pretty old so it does not have all the bells and whisltes.

@EM

I know what you are saying. I put my meter on this cap and it stayed at .22 vdc, didn't budge on its own. This capacitor is as dumb as it gets. But when on the Cook coil it starts going up.

@all

From last night to this morning it is up to 6.57 vdc and I will now remove it to try some other tests, since for me, I know it is not coming from the inherent ability of the capacitor alone.

I will remove the capacitor and start trying some other tests as I am confident I can recreate this effect anytime with this particular capacitor.

What I am thinking is the higher the uf of the capacity, the more tank like it is regardless of the voltage so there is depth in the capacitance for the current to flow into and out of. I would suspect Brnbrades' ceramic capacitor has high uf at the lowest voltage possble for such a component. Will start try more caps and in more combinations.

@Doug56

I know it's hard to actually see for 100% clarity but I think you are wrong on the directions.  On coil B, left primary is going up the same as the coil A. But again we could go through this with 10 people and get a mix of views. It will have to be tried.

As for your frequency, your dirgam depicts pretty well what I had also been testing. I am enclosing a zip file with two frequency generator programs you can use to test with. When I was testing with sound, I was getting almost nothing on DC and some mVolts on AC. But I did not try it yet with the proper Start-up so will try again.

@all

I am sure the coils have to be well isolated with the aluminium foil. More foil. Also, Brnbrades core is solid with probably 3-5 times the mass of my wire core, so this will play on stability.

@Brnbrade

If you can take the time to answer my question 1 - 28 this would help. If you do not want to give out the cermaic capacitor value that's ok, I'll find it eventually but the other build information would be useful for comparison purposes.

jacob

Quote from: brnbrade on July 07, 2007, 12:13:12 AM
Hello all
tesla practiced these same methods

Tanks

Brnbade,

We know this already. Neither is Cook coil a new concept to most of the people here. And the importance of such LL circuit is recognized by all of those who have some understanding of the TPU.

What is at stake here is that you've posted a picture that shows a setup of yours where there seem to be a COP of at least 10. Yet, you continue to totally ignore every relevant question about it. In short, you are displaying the caracteristic behaviour of someone who is stuck with a lie, don't know how to get out of it, and who whishes that the issue will just go away. It won't! And the only way to get out of it is to come clean. Maybe it's not easy, but it's the only way.

@ All

Human nature always being true to itself, and considering Brnbade unwillingness to even acknowledge questions about his experiment, we must conclude that the picture showing an halogen bulb brightly lighted up, was tricked. It is therefore no coincidence if the wire from the battery is outside of the picture. The real power must have been his 12V motorcycle battery. I guess some people just get a KICK doing stuff like that.

Jacob

wattsup

@jacob

I could say the same thing about the TPU after so many years.

With the exception that here is someone who does not hide behind someone else, comes forward, and shows us some interesting work. He is not the authority of this knowledge but just wants to show what he is doing. If he studied with Erfinder, then don't expect all the answers. This forces us to think on our own, I know. It's a piss-off but hey.

Granted more info on his build like answering my 28 questions (with a simple Yes or No - discreet plug) would help. But again, nothing is better then trying it. Brnbrades build would be just another point in comparison to the others building.

Jacob, I looked at all his photos very carefully also looking at the meter calibration set-screw to see if it was re-adjusted and no. That calibration screw never budged. So yes we all have our doubts as do I also, but only by testing will it be known. Someone here is bound to fall on another angle and all the angles put together will give us more data for a better design. Weird or wonderful.

Cooks patent text is only 1 1/2 pages. If he made it 5 pages, we would still be stumped and probably have to wade through to much information that risks steering us in so many ways elsewhere. Like the TPU today. How many angles? What concrete test did SM give you guys to try and corroborate at least one bit of something, not even a smidgen. Bahh.

@all

Tried with two capacitors, (27,000uf 40vdc and 25,000uf 25vdc), started them up with 32 vdc and placed one on each side A-C and B-D and voltage went down then back up more quickly it's at 2.826 vdc. Left alone these caps are next to dead. More trials to come.  Now 2.833 vdc.

pese

can you lightning an
flashlight bulb 3,0 to 4,5volt (usually)
with them ??
IF : So it comes POWER out.!!!

Voltages with no Amps , its  =
NOTHING

Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

brnbrade