Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Brnbrade Coil/Overunity?

Started by Bruce_TPU, July 01, 2007, 12:14:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

z_p_e

branbade,

So keep doing your good work. You seem like an intelligent young man, and mature for your age.

Many people here are waiting patiently for your diagrams etc. when you are prepared. Use the time you require.

Continue assim fazendo seu trabalho bom. Voc? parece como um homem novo inteligente, e amadurece-se para sua idade.

Muitos povos aqui est?o esperando pacientemente por seus diagramas etc. quando voc? ? preparado. Use o tempo onde voc? requer.

Adeus,
Darren

chrisC

branbade:

Thank you and we look forward to your completed analysis, including circuit description in the next couple of weeks.

Regards

chrisC

z_p_e

The translation was not clear.

I think he meant to say that he was going to post in two or three weeks. That was before.

But he has said now in his last post that he is not going to post anymore.

Leave it at that, and give him time to reflect. If he wants to post again, he will.

He may not.

Either way, there is nothing to gain in asking anything further....agreed?

chrisC

Darren & all:

Thanks for re-establishing rap ore with Brnbrade. Please give him the room and space he needs. He has already expressed before he has another life to live besides working on coils!

Brnbrade, please post again when you are ready to show us you have a COP > 10 device. Thank you.

chrisC

MeggerMan

@Brnbrade,
Pesaroso se eu o virar em qualquer maneira.
Eu penso que se mencionou antes que voc? estava partindo por uma semana ou dois e que voc? estava indo fornecer em seguida os diagramas e os detalhes isso.
Eu penso que experimentando continuar? e pode ent?o ser refinado com seus detalhes quando voc? est? pronto.

Eu olho-lhe para a frente que afixa mais detalhes no futuro e eu continuarei com a informa??o que voc? forneceu assim distante.

Sorry if I have upset you in any way.
I think it was mentioned before that you were going away for a week or two and that you were going to provide the diagrams and details after that.
I think experimenting will continue and can then be refined with your details when you are ready.

I look forward to you posting more details in the future and I will carry on with the information you have provided so far.

Regards
Rob