Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Brnbrade Coil/Overunity?

Started by Bruce_TPU, July 01, 2007, 12:14:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dlwammo

I had posted previously about the McFarland-Cook Patent and Aspden. Now take the
McFarland-Cook Patent and combine it with the one attached???

Especially interesting is section 5-65...  I do believe he is "intimating" that it is possible
to get overunity with this? Even without the McFarland-Cook coils.

What the Flux (or should I say multiple flux lines) do we have here?
Hmmm...

Dan
Don't mess with old farts... age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!

lancaIV

Hello Brnbrade,
pode ser,que este publica?ao do inventor Adolf Zielinski
da-lhe uma inspira?ao mais moderna :
http://v3.espacenet.com/textdoc?DB=EPODOC&IDX=DE4318270&F=0

Vo?e poderia me explicar o seu enthusiasmo em rela?ao do COP:10,
pourque quando eu leio este publica?ao:
http://v3.espacenet.com/textdoc?DB=EPODOC&IDX=FR667647&F=0
aonde tambem vo?e le dum COP:10
eu fa?o primeiro uma calcula?ao do investimento:
para 300W de saida amplificada mais/menos 1 metro de largura de ferro !
Por cada 20HZ !
Muito material para um pequeno efeito !

Ate breve
             dL

lancaIV

Hello dlwammo,
Keiichiro Asaoka( and his partner Ogino:SUMO-Motor),Heinrich Kunel,
Galey,von Hoyer,Kroll,Zielinski et cetera .... these inventors are all to find
in the MEG-section !

I do not know about Asaoka real-world applications,
but about Sanshiro Ogino :
http://v3.espacenet.com/textdoc?DB=EPODOC&IDX=EP1058372&F=0
and now:
www.japancorp.net/Article.asp?Art_ID=12282

or another competitor: www.ismogen.com   Yamaha 600W versus Ismogen 250W

S
  dL

gyulasun

Quote from: dlwammo on July 08, 2007, 04:50:09 PM
Especially interesting is section 5-65...  I do believe he is "intimating" that it is possible
to get overunity with this? Even without the McFarland-Cook coils.

What the Flux (or should I say multiple flux lines) do we have here?
Hmmm...

Dan

Hi Dan,

Asaoka states in his patent you uploded that he measured 40 times LESS input energy need for getting the same flux density when he used his setup with a permanent magnet.  In itself this is really significant but still only a possibility towards overunity, you have to experiment hard to achieve or even approach this.  He left open this, probably due to the USA patent granting process (claiming OU in a USA patent is equal to having your application rejected).

Gyula

wattsup

@Brnbrade

Take your time. Enjoy life. I did not save all your posts as I did when Erfinder was here, but from memory and practice I can move forward. At least you are no longer in the firing line, so enjoy your freedom and think twice before you decide to help others with your own discoveries. You have to have a thick skin and be prepared to tell some peolpe to bugger off.

@all

Here are some things to consider.

1) Take one of the two coils. Put your meter on DC onto the secondary. Put 12 volts on the primary. If your secondary is well isolated you will have zero volts, if not, you will be able to see the leakage level. This also proves the coil is not a standard transformer. Try the other coil to make sure. While you're at it switch to the AC reading to see if you are capturing any RF in the room. Mine was reading arond .003 mV. I turned off all the lights, tv, etc., in the room and it stayed at .003 mV. So now you KNOW, outside artificial forces have nothing to do with this device. OK case solved.

This test now shows me my coils are well isolated but their lack of real production is a function of the CORE mass and material, my secondary is 23 awg so I should go up to 29-30 awg like COOK likes. My primary at 14 awg is OK so at least I know this much. Now I am wondering if the secondary can be wound two or threes layers or if I can wind a third seperate layer for frequencies. I'll think about that one.

2) Take a compass and put it between the coils. Connect the primaries B to C, and pulse your DC onto A and D. The compass should turn when you are manually pulsing at the right timing. This shows your Primaries are functional and they are providing a magnetic field that does not influence the secondary (shown by item 1) but it will influence the CORE.

3) In my Cook coil, I am using approx. 90 feet of secondary and about 3 feet of primary. If I just consider the secondaries, that's 180 feet wire length and at the speed of electricity being 185,000 miles per second, that equals the current turning 5,426,666.66 times per second in the coil. The square root being 5706. This all has to do with the harmonics of the device which I have not yet figured out. Btenzer, maybe your math friend can shed some light on this.

My primaries are 0.2 ohm (0.3 but settles down to 0.2) each with 40 turns with about 3 feet of 14 awg single strand wire. My secondaries are 1 ohm each with 90 feet of 23 awg wire single strand insolated wire.

The ohmage 5 to 1 ratio is kind of funny when you see Brnbrades Trial #4 without and battery or sound. His caps were 330uf-200V on one side and 62uf-400V on the other side. 330 / 5 = 66 pretty close match. Is this a coincidence. I don't think so. Some of the EE guys will know more about this I am sure.

4) Brnbrade has shown us something extremely important. How to start a dead coil/capacitor loop. Just pulse it with one DC pulse from outside, as if you were starting the heart of a heart attack patient. Doctor! Doctor! My Cook coil is dying. Quick, Pulse on 12, Clear. Bang. Now I am looking for things to start. Make a cap loop and start her up, see were it goes.

5) Anyone can do some tests by using two transformers. I used one transformer 110VAC-117 and the other 110VAC-70VAC and connected them up like the standard Cook coil hook-up AS-CP, BS-DP, CS-AP and DS-BP method. I put three capacitors on one side (after testing lots of configurations), and my meter on the other side. Started the caps with 32 VDC and the voltage went down, then started going up to 8.51 vdc, (don,t aks em about amperage, etc.) no AC. I will try this with AC start-up. I will also try to find two step-up DC transformers and do the same test. Should be interesting indeed. This exercise alone has helped me understand the capacitor relationships, high uf, low voltage versus low uf high voltage. The only thing left is to figure out the relatoinship between the caps and the harmonics of the circuit.

6) In one of Brnbrades' last posts he showed Teslas' patent 381,970 stating that there is a way to loop two ends of the device with the proper capacitors started up. He also indicated that the Cook coils are a PRIMITIVE device and that's probably why Cook was planning his patent for very large coils with 3", 4" and up to 12" iron cores up to 12 feet long. Imagine. So our punny Cook coils are really a joke, but what Brnbrade managed to pull out of his unit is very impressive. Practise makes perfect. So we practice and learn.