Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Brnbrade Coil/Overunity?

Started by Bruce_TPU, July 01, 2007, 12:14:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug56

@Stefan

I have made more experiments with my device using frequencies from my PC amplifier that will be shown in follow:

1- I measured again the amplifier output and discovered that the output voltage is the same one of the input. That is, if I get 5 volts on device output is because the PC amplifier is placing 5 volts in device input. When I measured in the first time, I think that plug don't very well connected and I showed a erroneous reading. Sorry.

2- Any way, I placed a 82 ohm resistor in paralel to device output and the voltage fell to zero.

3- I used a portable MP3 player, and I got zero in headfones output when playing a music or fixed frequencies. I connected the MP3 and in device and again I got zero volts in device output. I think that this because the plug that I used is with problems. I will try later with another plug.

4- I try replicate the wattsup experiment, loading a 2200 uF 35V capacitor with 3 volts per 15 seconds. I removed the capacitor from power supply and connected in the device and the charge continues lowering, even so very slowly. I believe that this if must to the proper capacitor nature and that briefing it will arrive to zero volts.

I think that in the first experiments (item 1) the voltage that I am reading is the same one due to some type of amplifier current scape.

If the Brnbrade experiments had really worked, then I am making something wrong. Or my device was mounted in different way of Brnbrade or I am don't make device boot. (Or both). I also try connect two batteries (3v) to a capacitor as showing in first in Brnbrade and conect to device, but I get only the same 3v.

I will study more regarding the Cooks device and I will mount another one using another materials if is worthwhile.

@Otto

I have made several experiments using differents distances between the coils and din't have any results changes.

Regards,

Doug

hartiberlin

@Doug56
okay, if you did not at least get 0.5 to 1 Volts when you connected
the 82 Ohm resistor, your output was not due to any power generation
inside your cook coils,just maybe some mikrowatts only grid induction..

But Doug, maybe you can try again with a 1 KOhm load resistor ?

So I would like to hear now from user Wattsup,
what happens, if he will connect a 100 Ohm resistor to his output ?

Many thanks.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

jacob

Quote from: sugra on July 10, 2007, 03:05:48 PM
Silent?  I see posts from him all over the place here at OU. Just not here.

sugra

I went to see his last post, and it belongs to this thread, as shown below:

Quote from: brnbrade on July 08, 2007, 03:24:41 AM
Quote from: z_p_e on July 08, 2007, 03:16:57 AM
brnbade wrote:

QuoteYes, the problems appear because I did not wait the certain time. I am going to post in two or three weeks the diagram. More the situation is hostile for the lack of patience, communication and time.

Yes you have assessed the situation correctly.

But, it is important to say at the beginning that you will provide diagrams in two or three weeks. You must understand that people would like to build your device at the moment you tell them, not three weeks later.

So next time, I encourage you to state your intention with your first post. Be honest and say that you will not provide the diagrams until you are ready.

Sim voc? avaliou a situa??o corretamente.

Mas, ? importante dizer no come?o que voc? fornecer? diagramas em duas ou tr?s semanas. Voc? deve compreender que os povos gostariam de construir seu dispositivo neste momento que voc? lhes diz, n?o tr?s semanas mais tarde.

Vez assim seguinte, eu incentivo-o indicar sua inten??o com seu primeiro borne. Seja honesto e diga que voc? n?o fornecer? os diagramas at? que voc? esteja preparado.

Darren

N?o postarei mais. Diante desta situa??o me calarei.
Melhor ser bom observador.
Estarei aqui montando o resto do quebra cabe?a, mas n?o postarei mais nada.

brnbrade

Quote from: jacob on July 10, 2007, 10:38:46 AM
Quote from: otto on July 10, 2007, 08:24:46 AM
Hello all,

sorry to jump into this discussion like an ......   I have just 1 question:

Whats the distance between the 2 iron cores with the windings????

I didnt see that mentioned.

Otto

Hello Otto,

I can be wrong, but I don't think it's been mentionned. Actually, Brnbade setup is very rough and he said very little about it. As you can see from the posted pictures, components are held by chewing gum, playdough or something similar. And you can tell that these coils were winded quickly without too much consideration for details. He won't be able to fine tune his design with this level of workmanship.

Jacob

@Jacob

very rough and he said very little about it.

Eu postei todas as informa??es necess?rias aqui.
N?o importa se foi colado com massa de modelar (Chiclete).
O importante ? que o meu dispositivo funcionou.
N?o tem nenhum "ingrediente secreto". Eu s? furei a bolha. O aether ? maravilhoso.

Regards

gn0stik

Quote from: jacob on July 09, 2007, 08:26:34 PM
Quote from: brnbrade on July 08, 2007, 01:45:00 AM
@ Jacob

Sinto muito. Nada a declarar para voc?. Venha ver meu despositivo trabalhando.
? facil levantar um nome e apontar um dedo. Eu iria postar meu diagrama como prometido em duas ou tres semanas, mais n?o sabem esperar.
Copiar ideias ? f?cil. E fazer funcionar? Eu consegui...
? engra?ado. Todos que est?o tendo sucesso est?o sendo devorados vivos por alguns. Alguns que s? teorizam. bal bla bla
SM foi grandioso e astuto, mas n?o vejo sua tecnologia disponivel para n?s.

Brnbade,

You maintain that you do have something real. Well, I am ready to trust you on this. But you need to substantiate your claim. Either your lighted halogen bulb picture is genuine, in which case, please tell us more about it. Or your picture is not genuine, and you need to say so. 

So here is the question plain and simple: The bulb picture that you've posted implies that you are getting a very high COP (10 or more) from your setup. Is this real or not?

It is obvious from your latest posts that you do understand english, and that you can write whole paragraphs in Portugese. So there is no communication barrier.

It's ok if you don't want to tell everyone about "the special ingredient" that makes you coil behave much differently than any other. I'll do it. But please clarify the situation. Tell us more about more about what you are observing when the bulb lights up. If you say nothing, it's only natural to assume that you are a fraud. Even your email is inacurate (unless you've corrected this problem, have you?). You must admit that it doesn't look too good...

Jacob

Personally, I think we need to either ignore him if we(me, you, others) think it is fake, and leave him alone, or use a little more tact. Tenacity is fine. But he's not pissing in anyone's cheerios here here. Up until a little while ago, the questions asked of him were tough questions but they were questions asked without malice, or rudeness. I think we should have kept it that way, we're all adults.

If he did have something, it's lost to us now. That's for sure. If not, then no big deal
Oh well. There are other fish to fry. 

Rich