Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Brnbrade Coil/Overunity?

Started by Bruce_TPU, July 01, 2007, 12:14:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nutekk

i have now added a led to the circuit.
it is continuing to rise @ .79 volts now
seems to me at some point this led will light?
i guess as someone said voltage with no amperage is nothing

once the correct voltage is attained will it drain the cap?
is an led always using something
tempted to stay up now...

z_p_e

brnbade,

If you were only testing your device, that is ok.
If you were getting a COP of 10 with your device, that is ok.
If you did not want to tell people how exactly to make the device you were showing, that is ok too.

If you are achieving a COP of 10, then of course people here will want to build it too. But if you do not want to provide the complete instructions, then you must say that also. If you do not say this, people will expect that you will provide the information.

Do you see why the problems resulted? It is important to state your intention at the start.

Se voc? estiver testando somente seu dispositivo, aquele ? aprovado. Se voc? estiver conseguindo um ganho de 10 com seu dispositivo, aquele ? aprovado. Se voc? n?o quiser dizer a povos como exatamente o fazer ao dispositivo estavam mostrando, isso ? aprovado tamb?m.

Se voc? estiver conseguindo um ganho de 10, a seguir naturalmente os povos aqui querer?o construi-lo tamb?m. Mas se voc? n?o quiser fornecer as instru??es completas, ent?o voc? deve dizer aquele tamb?m. Se voc? n?o disser este, os povos esperar?o que voc? fornecer? a informa??o.

Voc? v? porque os problemas resultaram? ? importante indicar sua inten??o no in?cio.

brnbrade

Quote from: z_p_e on July 08, 2007, 02:50:37 AM
brnbade,

If you were only testing your device, that is ok.
If you were getting a COP of 10 with your device, that is ok.
If you did not want to tell people how exactly to make the device you were showing, that is ok too.

If you are achieving a COP of 10, then of course people here will want to build it too. But if you do not want to provide the complete instructions, then you must say that also. If you do not say this, people will expect that you will provide the information.

Do you see why the problems resulted? It is important to state your intention at the start.

Se voc? estiver testando somente seu dispositivo, aquele ? aprovado. Se voc? estiver conseguindo um ganho de 10 com seu dispositivo, aquele ? aprovado. Se voc? n?o quiser dizer a povos como exatamente o fazer ao dispositivo estavam mostrando, isso ? aprovado tamb?m.

Se voc? estiver conseguindo um ganho de 10, a seguir naturalmente os povos aqui querer?o construi-lo tamb?m. Mas se voc? n?o quiser fornecer as instru??es completas, ent?o voc? deve dizer aquele tamb?m. Se voc? n?o disser este, os povos esperar?o que voc? fornecer? a informa??o.

Voc? v? porque os problemas resultaram? ? importante indicar sua inten??o no in?cio.

Sim, os problemas aparecem porque n?o esperou o tempo certo.
Eu ia postar em duas ou tr?s semanas o diagrama. Mais a citua??o ? hostil
pela falta de pasci?ncia, comunica??o e tempo.

z_p_e

brnbade wrote:

QuoteYes, the problems appear because I did not wait the certain time. I am going to post in two or three weeks the diagram. More the situation is hostile for the lack of patience, communication and time.

Yes you have assessed the situation correctly.

But, it is important to say at the beginning that you will provide diagrams in two or three weeks. You must understand that people would like to build your device at the moment you tell them, not three weeks later.

So next time, I encourage you to state your intention with your first post. Be honest and say that you will not provide the diagrams until you are ready.

Sim voc? avaliou a situa??o corretamente.

Mas, ? importante dizer no come?o que voc? fornecer? diagramas em duas ou tr?s semanas. Voc? deve compreender que os povos gostariam de construir seu dispositivo neste momento que voc? lhes diz, n?o tr?s semanas mais tarde.

Vez assim seguinte, eu incentivo-o indicar sua inten??o com seu primeiro borne. Seja honesto e diga que voc? n?o fornecer? os diagramas at? que voc? esteja preparado.

Darren

brnbrade

Quote from: z_p_e on July 08, 2007, 03:16:57 AM
brnbade wrote:

QuoteYes, the problems appear because I did not wait the certain time. I am going to post in two or three weeks the diagram. More the situation is hostile for the lack of patience, communication and time.

Yes you have assessed the situation correctly.

But, it is important to say at the beginning that you will provide diagrams in two or three weeks. You must understand that people would like to build your device at the moment you tell them, not three weeks later.

So next time, I encourage you to state your intention with your first post. Be honest and say that you will not provide the diagrams until you are ready.

Sim voc? avaliou a situa??o corretamente.

Mas, ? importante dizer no come?o que voc? fornecer? diagramas em duas ou tr?s semanas. Voc? deve compreender que os povos gostariam de construir seu dispositivo neste momento que voc? lhes diz, n?o tr?s semanas mais tarde.

Vez assim seguinte, eu incentivo-o indicar sua inten??o com seu primeiro borne. Seja honesto e diga que voc? n?o fornecer? os diagramas at? que voc? esteja preparado.

Darren

N?o postarei mais. Diante desta situa??o me calarei.
Melhor ser bom observador.
Estarei aqui montando o resto do quebra cabe?a, mas n?o postarei mais nada.