Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Talking about phase...

Started by bob.rennips, July 01, 2007, 08:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

@Boyce,

Are you seeing a rotational field and/or intertial effects?
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Bob Boyce

Rotational field, yes. Inertial effects, I don't know. I do not dare to handle the toroid when the waveform generator is powered up and driving the primaries.

Bob

Grumpy

Are you using multiple poles (oriented inward like a motor or wrapped around the core like solenoid coils?)

OR

multiple wire segments (by segments, I mean more than one individual wire wrapped around the collector wire - side by side - perhaps with different frequencies - in any even they are side by side so a phase difference will exist and the field will move either direction or stand  - assuming the phases don't cancel)

Was cooling encountered with direction of rotation - say CW?

Things start to get a little odd at about 10 khz?
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

keithturtle

Hi Bob;

Thanks for the pointers.  At this early stage, I'm jes concerned obout proof of concept.  The fine point will come as I make progress. 

I wanna get involved in TPU, but will wait till I get grounded in HHO pulse production.

I'll follow this on the sidelines.

Yo, Grumpy;
Gots that plastic / caustic test ready to run later this week.

Gracias,

Turtle
Soli Deo Gloria

Bob Boyce

Quote from: Grumpy on July 03, 2007, 04:04:28 PM
Are you using multiple poles (oriented inward like a motor or wrapped around the core like solenoid coils?)

OR

multiple wire segments (by segments, I mean more than one individual wire wrapped around the collector wire - side by side - perhaps with different frequencies - in any even they are side by side so a phase difference will exist and the field will move either direction or stand  - assuming the phases don't cancel)

Was cooling encountered with direction of rotation - say CW?

Things start to get a little odd at about 10 khz?

My primaries are wound over the top of other windings on the toroidal core. I do not use a collector wire. The preload winding is wound at 90 degrees to the other windings, a secondary winding, and three primary windings wound on 120 degree centers. The deeper windings leads are brought out exactly centered between 2 of the 3 primaries. I use a little melted beeswax to secure the deeper windings, as this helps reduce winding movement/vibration/noise. The deeper windings are secured with a very tight wrap of winding tape, which can then be marked for accurate primary winding placement.

Anomolous effects that can be tuned for, at lower power levels, are excess heat production, heat absorbtion, power production, power absorbtion, gravitational perturbations,and magnetic anomolies. Higher power levels can result in small scale nuclear effects, such as matter transmutation at the atomic level, and even localized weather disruptions.

Many factors will determine what anomolies you can achieve, only part of which is related to any one specific frequency or set of frequencies. If you notice what I said, it is pulse shape that determines whether or not things can get freaky, not some arbitrary frequency point that you must cross. There are anomolies that can be found at frequencies well below 100 Hz. The size and inductance of your coil system can greatly determine what frequencies work well with that system. For example, laminated iron cores are great for lower frequencies as compared to ferrite cores, powdered iron cores, black sands cores, conductor ring cores, and air cores.

Trying to push cores beyond their ability can result in a lot of heat production in the cores. Eddy currents can waste energy, but sometimes they are needed to obtain a desired effect. Look at the ECD for example, where Otto is using eddy currents for heating of the aluminum heat sink above and beyond what the power MOSFETs can do. If the Mobius loops were not so radiant, these eddy currents would be much harder to obtain.

I really love the saying "the eye of the storm", as it is very applicable to a torus of swirling energy. Much more can be said on this, but there are already other threads pertaining to it.

Bob