Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

30 watts bulb with 9 v dc

Started by tolga, July 08, 2007, 03:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tolga

guys i have a question , i ll be glad if u respond ..
is it normal to light a 30 watts bulb with a 9 volts 300 ma adapter ? i used two more electrical device in the line and the energy saving 30 watts bulb kind of lights , not completely but lets say halfway .. ( sorry for my English ) .. i ll try later to do the same with a 9 volts battery .. i almost know nothing about electricity but it seems a bit weird to me that the bulb gives light with a battery which is designed to work with 220 volts ..

bitRAKE

What is the true output of the adapter and how have you measured it?
(Usually, it is higher than stated on the label.)
Energy might not be FREE, but the universe has been building it up for billions of years - the fact that we exist means it is availble to us.

hartiberlin

What exact "adapter" do you use ?
What do you mean by this ?
Thanks.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

tolga

hi again .. should i say dc power supply maybe ? .. ok i ll write down what s written on it here ..
type:dv-9300 sup
input:230v-50hz
output9v dc, 300ma
t?v ce

i tried it with another one with same output and it lights the 30 watts too .. then i tried a 20 watts bulb and it happens again ..
if this is something strange i ll take the picture of the other electric devices and how i connect them and send it to u ( i dont have a digital cam and it ll take a day or two to find one )

edit : ten min ago i tried it with a 3volts 300ma dc ps and the flourecant flickers again but this time it s a bit harder to find the correct gap i used to make sparks in the connection ..

tolga

ok at least can anyone tell me , if i take off the glass of the energy saving bulb and use a multimeter and take readings and find greater volt*a there, than it is at the ps , will this mean overunity ? ..and as i remember there were 4 wires connected to the glass part of the bulb so shall i just simply take the reading from those 4 wires or connect them to each other first and then something ? thank u ..