Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU: End Game...

Started by tao, July 09, 2007, 03:11:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super God

Well the first prototypes did need a 9v battery to 'start them up'.  So instead of wasting batteries, other people who are doing the experimenting use power supplies until they can get some sort of run away effect or something.
>9000

zapnic

hello hello
jep i got really stupid idea's

think oregon vortex is outer ring and to compass is inner coil
but in tpu
use somekind electric compass (fluxgate?)or simple coil device
inner coil creats kick's (poles) to outer ring and round they go and inner coil just follow's them?
what happen's when you use two or tree outer ring's?
maybe wrong maybe right?

magnetman777

Magnetman777
Hi all,
I am an experienced Pic programmer. I also have great experience with Mosfets. I have put together a supposed TPU controller that can spin 8 coils in any direction. I used a Pic chip to control the frequency and I used very large FET?s to spike the coils. I tried the unit on a TPU type coil structure that I made. I was able to get the TPU to run the frequency generator and the drivers to the Fet?s part of the system but, it would not sustain the hole load of the coil and the system. I don?t think I have the right coil design but I do believe my controller is working correctly. I can manipulate the code to make the controller do whatever I want. I made the controller with an interface to HyperTerminal to adjust the speed of rotation and the duration or Pulse width of the pulses on time.
Utilizing this controller I can monitor some voltages in the device .The Pic I used has 8
A to Ds in it .
I am seeking a coil structure and some one to work with on obtaining a working unit. I saw the posting on the tpu_end_game. pdf posting .I followed this but still no luck. Perhaps it would be helpful if you all could post me some questions. The controller I build does work.
I prefer to talk over the phone so if some one would like to contact me that would be fine. Please send me your contact info via this website.

HR

iranut

Could someone tell me how to get in touch with Steven?

miroslav

@ iranut

no,but this way it`s more fun  ;)