Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU: End Game...

Started by tao, July 09, 2007, 03:11:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tao

Ok, its all done!

I have laid out what I hope is a COMPLETE communication of how and why the TPU operates!

I did this for all of you,
I did this for Steven Mark, who is forced into silence
I did this for the world...

Enjoy folks. We are all in this together, remember that.

I will leave this thread locked for the next couple hours or so, then open it all up so people can post and have discussions, etc.....

Below is a PDF of this complete document, formatted...

chrisC

Hi Tao:

Thanks for completing your write up. I've got to run an errand but would like to ask a couple of simple questions before I go.

1. You mentioned the importance of generating sharp & clean pulses for the control coils. can you shed more light on the frequency/harmonics needed to generate power? And their phase relationship too. Also what difference (if any) does the mechanics of the windings (size, weight, length, medium etc) play on the success of the TPU construction?

2. Your drawing depict a simple collector (wire or otherwise). Is there a need for a mobius structure (per Otto's design). If not, why not? (and vice versa)

3. Was hoping you'll tell us if you have a working TPU (self running or not) and can you show us some photos or video? I am asking not because I doubt your interpretation of SM's TPU inner workings. I'll count it a double blessing if we can indeed see your solution!

Best Regards

chrisC

archon79

Great writeup Tao. As I have suspected for a long time, the real work of the TPU is in the control circuitry, which means we will need the abilities of an experienced circuit designer and pic programmer if we want to have fully working units equal to SM's devices.

Do you have a theory why the control circuitry needs to be placed inside the coil?

Some points from the other thread you made that are still unclear to me.

-The reason that the frequencies ARE dependent on the circumferences of the TPUs
-The spinning field
-The flame-like RF discharge from the leads in the video

Earl

Hi Tao,

would the attached image be a so-called "equivalent circuit" of the TPU?

The capacitors are switched between charger and collector at the appropriate times.

Regards, Earl
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company

tao

Quote from: Earl on July 14, 2007, 02:26:19 PM
Hi Tao,

would the attached image be a so-called "equivalent circuit" of the TPU?

The capacitors are switched between charger and collector at the appropriate times.

Regards, Earl

Yes, that would be a so-called 'equivalent circuit' for the TPU.

Those 'capacitors' would be 'turned on'-then-'turned off' in succession (or harmonically) along the length of the collector.