Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU: End Game...

Started by tao, July 09, 2007, 03:11:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

If the resonance floats on a bias the result will be DC with an AC component. Not saying that is the way it should work.

And induction from the collector to the control coil, yes. This is probably one of the tricks. Maybe phase and timing control to place that returned pulse between pulses of the control coil and maybe even time it so it becomes additive?
Or with a little wiring trickery make things like that and even BEMF directed to where it can be useful and additive to the process? - counter wound coils fed by shorting diode from other coil??

There are so many ways and coils - I must concentrate on only one design.

Motorcoach1

BEP mmm you know when the back feed works in some coils there is a factor of ac , now in what i'm asying the ac is at a different frequncy than the given freq , this is due to the overtone of the harmonics in resonance . most times it only relates at 155 at mostÃ,  BEST IN DC IS 1.2Ã,  math 1.4x the window + overtone harmonics snoidalÃ,    @ saint snick : yes it does count how you wind , the kick - as some call it is minor , what you need to do is make sure you pull the wave  forward and be able to stop the pulse before it congagates the end , Faraday!

MarkSnoswell

Quote from: SM"You could describe the useable current output of my coil as DC but with some hash in it." "It really doesn't have any convertible AC component which could provide a mechanical motive force as you suggested." "They are only a means to achieve an end." "The multiple frequencies begin to feed themselves and the multiple kicks become a combined big kick." "I call it resonating." "You see, one little kick amounts to nothing." "However imagine if you had hundreds of thousands of little kicks combining into one big current kick..."
Quote from: TaoThe output from the TPU is exactly the same, it is DC, meaning there is a continual movement of electron (voltage/current output), but it ALSO has an AC component (Hash), and this AC component (Hash) is what CREATES this DC component.

Yes ? but I think the details are a little bit more interesting when you dig deeper. Based on both theory and performance of two related device/technologies this is what I think is happening:

The kicks (longitudinal waves) actually result in dropping of a small percentage of free electrons into lower energy (spin) levels. The lower energy levels result in strong charge acceleration within the collector. At this stage it?s still all spin energy ? which is seen as HF pulsed DC. This couples to bulk current flow with the inductance smoothing out the HF... so in a very real way the ?AC? is just a means to an end. However the real interesting thing is that you can tap the HF longitudinal ?current? (got to find some consistent terminology to cope with the new energy flows ? otherwise people will be confused forever). The longitudinal current exhibits the behaviour attributed to ?cold current?.

@Grumpy
Whatd?ya mean I don?t experiment! ;) ... just for that I?ll have to go and take some photographs to post.
Dr Mark Snoswell.
President of the CGSociety www.cgsociety.org

Grumpy

Quote from: MarkSnoswell on July 25, 2007, 03:55:29 AM
Yes ? but I think the details are a little bit more interesting when you dig deeper. Based on both theory and performance of two related device/technologies this is what I think is happening:

The kicks (longitudinal waves) actually result in dropping of a small percentage of free electrons into lower energy (spin) levels. The lower energy levels result in strong charge acceleration within the collector. At this stage it?s still all spin energy ? which is seen as HF pulsed DC. This couples to bulk current flow with the inductance smoothing out the HF... so in a very real way the ?AC? is just a means to an end. However the real interesting thing is that you can tap the HF longitudinal ?current? (got to find some consistent terminology to cope with the new energy flows ? otherwise people will be confused forever). The longitudinal current exhibits the behaviour attributed to ?cold current?.

Spin current.  (there is also "proton current" should anyone be wondering)

By the way, Tesla was adamant that the "particles" ejected by his RE device had so small a "charge" and that one would justified in calling them "neutrons" - perhaps "nutrino" is more accurate.  Funny that a neutron decays into an electron-proton pair.  Funnier that a neutron has a magnetic moment, yet no charge - sounds like a backward toroid with charge trapped and magnetic field exposed.  So, Tesla's RE device was ejecting "magnets" all over the place at extreme velocity - hence the charging effect when contacting his special "secondary" coil which was grounded at one end giving it a gradient, which by itself will not produce current but with a million magnets zipping into it - lit up like fireworks.  If a moving magnetic field creates a torsion field, how would this apply to Tesla's RE device?

Quote from: MarkSnoswell on July 25, 2007, 03:55:29 AM

@Grumpy
Whatd?ya mean I don?t experiment! ;) ... just for that I?ll have to go and take some photographs to post.

Sorry, I meant that you DO experiment rather than just sitting around spouting theory, but would love to see the photos anyway. 

The point I tried to convey is that theory needs to be proven or disproven through experimentation.  Otherwise it is just thoughts, right, wrong, or indifferent.  I was trying to urge Tao and Z_P_E to get involved with experimentation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let us not forget that the electron, proton, and neuron all have magnetic moment and spin, but only the proton and electron have charge (leaving ions out for now).  So, gentlemen, if the spin produces the magnetic moment, what the hell causes the charge?
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

giantkiller

Here is a guarantee:
Nothing complicated to build.
Use many small turns(200 will do) of 30awg perpendicular to 16awg many small strands.
Smack the copper fast.
Exit fast.
Look at the display on an analogue scope.
Amazing things show up.

This is a great platform to theorize with where dreams come true.

--giantkiller. All the builders sing 'All together now, all together now(chorus)', repeat. Old beatles' song.