Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU: End Game...

Started by tao, July 09, 2007, 03:11:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tao

Quote from: Grumpy on July 16, 2007, 01:07:50 AM
@chrisC

THis is not your conversation - kindly get out of it.

@Tao

Ltseung888's theory and documents have been out for over a year.  He has posted them on many forums.  He posted them on the Steorn forum over a year ago with accounts of  successful devices to support his theories.  They have expanded but have not changed.

The egg has no place telling the chicken who came first.

Tao means "The Way" start living by this or change your ID.  I have seen children that are more in tune with "The Way".

Are you SERIOUSLY telling me that everything I wrote in my thread has been covered by Ltseung's theory from over a year ago? Well, damn, good one Ltseung. Sorry if I missed that in his little writeup on the TPU. I know what Ltseung has posted, I read them. He uses the terms Lead Out and Pulses, well, guess what, he can take ANY OU device and just say, OH LOOK, it leads out _____ via pulses... But, you know, that doesn't really help anyone to build, rediscover, etc. any of those OU devices...So, if you are telling me that Ltseung posted something a year ago that already explains the TPU, or that what he has posted is in ANY WAY EVEN CLOSE TO MY WRITEUP, excuse me if I laugh whole-heartedly... If you know Ltseung's theories so well, or know that he already has working devices, why don't you 'lead out' your own OU device?

I know what Tao 'means', although, 'MEANINGS' MEAN NOTHING if you truly 'know' the TAO! So, don't start with me, kind sir. I give FREELY without thought of my own self, I spent so many hours, and days, months, devoted to this one effort, of solving the TPU. Much like the Tao...

PLEASE, just leave THIS ALONE, follow your own words to ChrisC, and kindly don't involve yourself with me and Ltseung, of which HE ASKED for comments, and I gave some, and THEN you BUTTED IN. So, what you thought ChrisC was doing, you had ALREADY DONE , there is no difference. You thought you needed to butt in and represent Ltseung, well, ChrisC did the same for me, you are NO DIFFERENT... The TRUTH always prevails my friend..........You would do best to end this now.........

Remind me never to ride on a train with you, you might just 'derail' it, like this thread...

I know that everyone with half a sense will side with me Grumpy, so kindly step aside... The truth always prevails... You are out of line...

Grumpy

@Oat,

ROFLMAO!

I am "Grumpy" and this is what I do.  ChrisC is good at it too - kudo's, ChrisC.

Copying is not fun, I prefer to understand the interaction so that I can make my own path.

If your own theory is so complete and perfect (the theory that you are so vain about) build it...or at least finish it instead of dragging it out forever...or perform some experiments to verify what you have so far - otherwise, it is just pretty pictures that will be soon forgotten along with the thousands of others before it.

ltseung888's original theory of leading out gravity was accompanied by a simple experiment to verify, same with the theories of Stephan Marinov - who strived to prove that much of modern physics is incorrect. 

You could post your theory along with your experiments to verify it, or is that too much trouble?

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

giantkiller

Another thread obliterates into obsessivity?.

--giantkiller.

tao

Quote from: Grumpy on July 16, 2007, 11:49:10 AM
@Oat,

ROFLMAO!

I am "Grumpy" and this is what I do.  ChrisC is good at it too - kudo's, ChrisC.

Copying is not fun, I prefer to understand the interaction so that I can make my own path.

If your own theory is so complete and perfect (the theory that you are so vain about) build it...or at least finish it instead of dragging it out forever...or perform some experiments to verify what you have so far - otherwise, it is just pretty pictures that will be soon forgotten along with the thousands of others before it.

ltseung888's original theory of leading out gravity was accompanied by a simple experiment to verify, same with the theories of Stephan Marinov - who strived to prove that much of modern physics is incorrect. 

You could post your theory along with your experiments to verify it, or is that too much trouble?

LOL... "I am "Grumpy" and this is what I do."

Hey man, no offense, and none taken, but my whole reason for making this whole writeup was to post the most complete theory there has been, up to this point, for the TPU. I specially wrote my detailed responses to I did it so others could see it, wonder, think, ponder, and maybe use it or incorporate it into their own researches/ideas/etc.

I never said I had a working TPU based on this theory. Then again, I haven't done a whole lot of experimenting either, BUT everything I said matches everything SM said, it FITS, you could say. So, because it FITS, I felt it was FITTING to post my theory for all to see and USE, if they so desire...

I realize that 'it is just pretty pictures that will be soon forgotten', and I took that chance when I made them, and spent a couple days working on this.

Back in the early TPU days, which was over a year ago now, THEORY was all we had!, We didn't have all these posts and letters from SM, THESE LETTERS were EARNED, by SM seeing our MOTIVATION TO LEARN, and our various INITIAL THEORIES, like my Tesla MT post, that SM said was the secret, without all those 'theories' that 'would soon be forgotten', all the people working of the TPU right now wouldn't have the luxury of all those more detailed letters from SM, PERIOD.

So, from the viewpoint of THIS MOMENT, maybe my big theory/writeup seems out of place, because all these others are building stuff, but, believe this, I have been still in the same mindset as those initial months, were all we did was research, theorize, and consult with SM... Now you know the context.

So, it is now that I believe there is a viable theory, a complete potential understanding of the TPU, gained by my own research and all those words we have from SM(which came about because of us originals). I am not being vain, I am being truthful, period.

Grumpy

Quote from: tao on July 16, 2007, 12:34:10 PM

I never said I had a working TPU based on this theory. Then again, I haven't done a whole lot of experimenting either, BUT everything I said matches everything SM said, it FITS, you could say. So, because it FITS, I felt it was FITTING to post my theory for all to see and USE, if they so desire...

Almost any concept of operation can be likened to the TPU.  SM has done a wonderful job of clouding the issue so that he can discuss it at all.  The RMF is undeniable and an element that SM stated was " required".   I highly recommend this be explored.

I'm really not trying to attack or offend.  Do not make the mistake of only thinking about the TPU and not experimenting.  This was my mistake for a long time and it is a dead end.  You must get your hands dirty, so here's to that.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards