Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU: End Game...

Started by tao, July 09, 2007, 03:11:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

passion1

Quote from: acerzw on November 07, 2007, 08:55:19 AM

Studying the device in the PDF I think an error has been made, if the device is to work like leedskalnin's it looks like the coil would have to be composed of two separate pieces of iron or steel, one magnetised, the other as the keeper. The coils would then go over the magnetised ends of one half...
Acerzw
Axerzw

Very interesting!! Don't you think that Cook's coils (patent 119825) might be related?
(Remember the BrnBrade thread.....)

innovation_station

lol!! 8)

@acerzw

perhaps you made the mistake  ;)

never the less the journey lies ahead!!

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

Esotericman

I don't mean to be negative here, just curious.
There are several cases of success using this, or similar coil-type designs that apparently tap a "free" energy source.  Of course the final proof would be to disconnect the input power source, and show  that the unit continues to run.  While I have not seen any such videos, I'm sure it's been done.
But I am leery about coils because it is so difficult to verify the power source (or, lack thereof)! 

To clarify, it's a little trick oft used to fool people into investing in bogus claims of free energy:  Hide a primary coil in the closet, and walk around holding a receiver coil that "magically" lights a light bulb.  Now, this is a great and useful technology, but by no means "free."  This was the basis for Tesla's vision of wireless power transmission. 

Now, I'm not suggesting that anyone here has staged their experiments!  But think about it.  There is electromagnetic radiation all around us.  Power lines, TVs, household wiring, cellphones, satelite signals, etc, are all pumping energy into the atmosphere.  And for all intents and purposes, sure it's free- as in it is excess.  But it aint limitless, or renewable. 

Has there been sufficient testing to show that these coils have not simply tuned into the receiving frequency of these sources?

Is the optimal frequency of such a coil the same in Europe as the US (employing different AC frequencies)?  Has any of these machines been successfully transported, and observed running in a remote "off the grid" area?

Again, I'm not trying to debunk here!  This all looks very promising indeed!  But what if I built, or bought one to power my house?  Would all my neighbor's bills go up?  Would I be suddenly in the dark along with everyone else in a power outage?  We have no idea!

I just haven't seen any video tests that weren't indoors, plugged into a wall, and close to hundreds of emf generators- and that worries me.

Insights?

supersam

@esoteric,

you bring up tesla, like he was doing his experiments like you and i have to do.  have you thought the he was the one that invented our current power grid?  when he was doing his work they simply were not the same.  do we have to account for this, in our experiments?  certainly!!  does that mean that it can't be done?  ceretainly not!!

lol
sam

sparks

Quote from: Esotericman on November 07, 2007, 04:45:54 PM
I don't mean to be negative here, just curious.
nsights?
I agree Esotericman.  The tpu coil demonstrated by SM could  well be a coil powered by RF.  The kicker field often referred to happens to generate a highly radiant electric field.  That spike shown on GK's oscilliscope in his singing amplified input signals is definitely in the RF wavelength.  This kick reacts with the conductor ring by radiating an electrical field directly into the collector ring due to the geometry of the transmitter coil and collector coil.  Even if this energy field doesn't radiate directly it is close enough to couple capacitively.  So an electrical potential is set up inside the collector.  This would result in a movement of electrons in the collector rings proportional to the field radiated less losses. Copper at room temperature is not a superconductor by any stretch of the imagination and a goodly amount of the energy from the kicker would result in conductor heating and alot of the power not even effect the collector. So now we have a tiny electron flow inside the collector.  When this current flows it will set up a magnetic field which will influence the kicker coil.  This would result in some oscillation local to the kicker coil which will die real fast unless it gets an external push.  This push could come from ambient rf,uhf,vhf,fluorescent lighting,vent fans, commercial radio stations,  cell phones, microwave oven leakage, variable frequency drives, grid transients, etc. etc. etc.  Tune this baby in with a second coil driven at a harmonic of the first and you get reinforcement of the first oscillator from the second antennae -oscillator- kicker coil and pretty soon you've got the collector coil cooking.  This could be Telsa's wireless power grid receiver.  I highly doubt it would run in a shielded cage.  Still pretty neat using all that wasted RF energy.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love