Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic imbalance wheel

Started by vikingdread, July 09, 2007, 05:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vikingdread

1. The magnets slide along the non-ferro spokes of the wheel, but inward motion is limited by stoppers
2. The wheel itself is metallic so the magnets attract themselves to it
3. The green semi-circle with the opening in it is magnetic shielding
4. The 2 magnets on the left push some magnets inwards causing an imbalance
5. The wheel turns because of the larger weight on the right side

By vikingdread at 2007-07-09

xnonix

Sorry to say, but this doesn't work.
I made this idea long ago in wm2d and the system stops very quickly. You can prove yourself.
The idea is good if you make the system with magnetic pulses (you need electricity for this) but the power in is much more than the power out.
Anyway the idea can be modified in another ways.

Sorry for the news,  :-\

vikingdread

Hi xnonix,

Thanks for the reply!

Will the magnets on the left eventually be trapped between the 2 repulsing magnets?

What if the design only had one repulsing magnet on the left?

chrisC

Cool! At least the animation explains the function. Friction may be the deciding factor?

Thanks

chrisC

xnonix

Quote from: vikingdread on July 09, 2007, 05:30:02 PM
Hi xnonix,

Thanks for the reply!

Will the magnets on the left eventually be trapped between the 2 repulsing magnets?

What if the design only had one repulsing magnet on the left?

The problem is directionallity of the flux.
when the magnet is aproaching then the fixed magnet is repelling it braking the wheel. The thing is to repel it in the right moment, when they are facing thenselves. That why I suggested a pulse electromagnet (But this is not OU).