Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TEP replication

Started by Phil7218, May 25, 2005, 03:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saintsnick

Hey fallenangel3k, that squiggley bit of reading you get at the end of each pulse, it's the coil's magnetic field colapsing.  When it does colapse, the circuit you have hooked up is allowng the coil's magnetic field to colapse at the coils own natural vibration rate.  When this happens, a ringing occurs, a back and fourth deminishing current flow as the energy is released at the coils natural resonant frequency.  This IS where any extra energy in the circuit comes from. If you were to open up the time divisions of your scope and read the frequency of that ringing sine wave squigley line, you would have measured the resonant frequency of that coil.

When coils resonate at their natural resonant frequency, even if it is just colapsing while de-energized, there is extra energy available.  Tesla Coil's do Exactly this, except, they are continually driven at their resonant frequency, hense, emmense voltages build up and you get those big lightning bolts.  Bedini's circuits are all about this too, like the picture in my last post which I got off the Bedini web site.  http://www.theverylastpageoftheinternet.com/archive/archieve.htm  Of course he has some other technology in there too.

TEP is this same concept, except it's a convoluted circuit.  The Bedini circuit is much simplier and to the point, capture the back EMF and direct it toward the battery.  If you take the TEP kick-back portion of the circuit and re-direct it to the battery and take the load out of there, you will charge the battery. TEP has a line resistor to limit the current through the coil.  Replace that with your load and you'll still get your work out of the circuit too, while charging the battery.

I've mangled the TEP diagram to better explain this.  Will post.

saintsnick

I can only seem to attach one pic to each post, so I'll have to do this twice.

saintsnick

Same circuit I just posted, reconfigured for easier viewing.

saintsnick

TEP Reproduction by Stiffler Scientific

http://www.stifflerscientific.org/ecat2004.html

Stiffler says: "One design that was an off shoot of the initial ECAT research (although never acknowledged as such) was the TEP (Time Energy Pump) "

He calls it Polyphasing, made a polyphasing transformer and circuit.  He has a circuit making measurably more output than input, even after losses.

This has REAL potential. This may be the big one.

He didn't like my modified off topic diagrams eiether ... lol

-sNick