Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

selfrunning mebius coil

Started by jonifer, July 12, 2007, 03:38:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tao

Kames,

Thanks a lot for the translation, that does explain a lot!

Before the translation, it 'appeared' that the bar shaped thing was some sort of magnet or iron rod, not a cylindrical capacitor that was merely there just to show how it doesn't rotate.

There appears to be some sort of white wire and a winding of sorts in that 'mebius', does anyone else see that?

Does anyone have a link to anything relating to this idea? Maybe on their site www.efir.com.ua ?

BEP

It appears to be the magnetic equivilant of that photon pinwheel in a bulb (I forgot the name).

kames

Hi Tao,

I also saw those two white wires, coming out of the mebius capacitor. It seems to me that those two wires were used to pre-charge the mebius capacitor prior to showing the rotation of it or it was used for another experiment.

Kames.

tao

Quote from: kames on July 13, 2007, 12:38:11 AM
Hi Tao,

I also saw those two white wires, coming out of the mebius capacitor. It seems to me that those two wires were used to pre-charge the mebius capacitor prior to showing the rotation of it or it was used for another experiment.

Kames.

Could be, makes sense. I built one of these tonight, just like the video, after it calmed down, it stopped spinning. So, maybe it would need to be charged up.

kames

Hi Tao,

What I see in the movie is that they are using a special insulating tape for their mebius capacitor. I used, for some time, to work for one of the biggest electronics company in the world and I saw and I even have it right now, that type of insulating tape. I don?t know who is really manufacturing it. I am not aware of real dialectic properties of the tape but I was told once to keep it and not to waste it. It is dark yellow, partially opaque. The tape I have is about 15 years old and it still looks like I bought it yesterday. My guess is that insulating tape they use can provide a very long sustainable charge in a capacitor because of the very low charge leakage. However, I cannot confirm it.
Anyway, it is already after 1am and I have to go to bed.   :'(

Kames.