Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The T.O.E. (theory of everything)

Started by joe dirt, July 12, 2007, 08:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joe dirt

I have just listened to a radio interview with Stan Deyo,  during the course of
  this program he related details of how he came to the conclusions of what is
  called T.O.E., or the "theory of everything".

It is fascinating, to say the least.  He has setup on his site a few "pictographs"
  to convey the concepts of the theory.   here is the link:

http://standeyo.com/070711.Steve_Q-Files/HOT.html

The "hardcore math" has been written up and submitted for peer review at the
  IEEE organization,  and should be ready for release in about 10 days...

http://www.ieee.org/portal/site

If someone who is a member of the ieee, please watch for this release,  it should
  be interesting...

The Universe is a Symphony of Symmetry...
Dirt

JamesThomas

Interesting; however I couldn't make it through the first interview as they kept attributing their definable and nameable little deity for the wonder of an INFINITE universe. It's difficult to take seriously people who accredit something so big, to something so very small. It's an archaic and superstitious desert-tribes mentality that by now, 2007, should be seen for its extreme foolishness.

j
We are not what we believe ourselves to be.

steve_whiss

Listening to part 2.

Some of these ideas do resonate, yet these people are "Believers" (and you get to hear the B) so assume science is anti-Christianity (!!!! - not here it isn't).

I've got to go into this whole religious aspect. It does not dominate the conversation or presentation - just the thinking.

I'm not saying "it's wrong" - just... as a European age 50+ years I have never met such people - widespread, consensual religious meme-fixation is rare here. It is just so not normal, thus is shocking!

Hm. European religion is pretty soft trying to make up for the bad times (the last big influx in my region were Hugenos, fleeing the flames, so we know their story. In their homeland they were being burnt alive by God fearing Christians; people who knew the Word, thus what was Right and Wrong - and keen to burn because it was Right (..God said so). But that was hundreds of years ago now. Yet... not isolated; easily hundreds of thousands died - likely into low 1,000,000s if the real crusades included).

To my ears people coming on with the Lord convey: " I am mad, want to spread my madness, and one day my kind will want to Crusade against whosoever we label 'non-Believers'." Likely chanting things no-one else has ever heard of and filled with Duty and Pride as they Smite - all because they are taught to believe a construct which robotically controls them.

// this is European experience, where olden day religion was measured in piles of corpses //

* Do not get me wrong * - the broadcast is by kind, considerate people but astonishing to my ears - it seems they have tuned-out the Enlightenment. Did it ever happen? Perhaps - not.

OK, the physics - mostly in part 2.

Some good ideas! The gravity idea sort of works, the magnetism one too (though I have seen more advanced presentations of such concepts). The whole thing is based on flows of aether and how these behave.

Don't think I buy all the gravity thing though - this says orbitals are of fixed distance from the body being orbited - no, satellites can go into any orbit - they are not forced into levels.

BUT Stan (the guy speaking) admits to being PART OF anti-grav black projects in the 1970's (something often cropping up elsewhere) - and he is describing things he suggests are operational (=UFOs). Then we get into charge-dissipation techniques (as used long ago by inter-dimensional travellers on the Tower of Babel) and did you ever notice how sparks were described shooting from Jesus's feet as he ascended?

It's worth a listen just to pick up on might-be ideas.

Your mileage may vary.

Steve