Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

peoples selfish attitudes

Started by d3adp00l, July 13, 2007, 02:29:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

d3adp00l

I constantly run into people who, if they had an idea that would work they would simply sell it to the highest bidder so they could live in luxury. Why is it that 99% of all people would gladly step on everyone around them to elevate their own position? Its rather disgusting. One individual was trying to convince me just today that getting on the "inside" would be his only goal, so he could benefit and who cares about everyone else. Why can't people understand that to knowingly allow a technical breakthrough to be shelved just so they could benefit would actually hurt them, and to elevate everyone would be the only way to benefit. These super rich people need to be removed and their strangle hold on the basic building block of society needs to be eliminated. The basic starting point of all of our societies is its supply of energy, that is what provides for, allows, and creates the ability to be an industrial nation, control of it means the control of all things of a nation, the second method is to control its money.
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan

acp

QuoteThese super rich people need to be removed

What do you mean exactly? Is that a polite way of saying exterminate them?

bitRAKE

Most super rich people live in great fear or delusion. It is the delusional ones I fear. :P
Energy might not be FREE, but the universe has been building it up for billions of years - the fact that we exist means it is availble to us.

ResinRat2

Quote from: d3adp00l on July 13, 2007, 02:29:39 AM
Why is it that 99% of all people would gladly step on everyone around them to elevate their own position?

It's the basic flaw in our human nature, though I am sure your percentage (99%) is a bit overstated. I know a few good people personally who would NOT do this, their conscience and a charity in their heart being the driving force.

The only person you can truly control is yourself. Be an example of charity, and try to shine your example to all. I think that is the best place to start.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

TheOne

Maybe the governator will terminate them all! :D