Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Spinor resonance -- explanation for TPU like devices

Started by MarkSnoswell, July 14, 2007, 09:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkSnoswell

Quote from: Grumpy on December 16, 2007, 11:26:40 PM
Nice simulation. What does reality show us?

LOL... exactly what I said. Let me put another way...

The displacement current in a toroidal bifilar capacitor creates a electrostatic pulse to travel down the center of the toroidal path. You could drive a current spike around a toroidal loop (collector) in this manner. Due to the toroidal winding this will be a slow pulse -- you could tune the device such that the rotational frequency of the pulse (around the toroidal circumference) was an integer fraction of the resonant frequency of the toroidal loop. This would lead to some interesting harmonic combinations and resonances between the TBC and the toroidal collector.

@Joe   What a wierd looking coil -- no, I didn't know the old deflection coils looked like that or were bifilar. This is interesting and would leng support to SM's lates of TV's detonating with massive magnetic pulses.

Dr Mark Snoswell.
President of the CGSociety www.cgsociety.org

MarkSnoswell

Last year I rendered a set of topologies for 3 toroidal coils surrounding 3 circular collectors. With the recent work on one of these configurations I figured it was a good time to post the full set.

Some of these are very interesting. I propose a standard reference for talking about these as follows:

1.       From bottom to top the collectors always be colour coded Red Green and Blue (RGB).

2.       Left to right notation corresponds to bottom to top coils.

3.       Dashes, ?.? or ?:?, denote circular collectors of one or two turns respectively.

4.       Brackets, ?()?, denote full toroidal control coils.

The reason for these configurations is that toroidal volumes coul filter out spin modes. Therfore nested and linked toroidal volumes could be an effective means for controlling and tapping spin energy of electrons.

The follwing renders are for configurations:
(.) (.) (.)
(. (.) ) (.)
(. (.) (.) )
( (.) .) (.)
( (. .) ) (.)
( (. .) (.) )
( (.) (.) .)
( (. (.) ) .)
( (. (.) .) )
( ( (.) .) .)

It is the last one ( ( (.) .) .)   that Otto refers to as "three stack". This nested configuration is perhaps better understood by the render attached in the next post.

Dr Mark Snoswell.

MarkSnoswell

This render is instructive in demostrating the topology that offers the most control over filtering of 4D spin modes.

( ( (.) .) .)

This is the topology that Oto has nicknames "three stack".
Dr Mark Snoswell.

Rosphere

slapper

Thanks Mark. Your contributions are very impressive.

I'm hoping that someone can enlighten me as to how the red coil influences the electron movement in the blue coil as an example.

Will an electron traveling one turn in the red coil cause an electron to move in the blue coil one complete turn as well?

Will the electrons in each coil spin the same direction?

Thanks and take care.

nap
we are not alone :)