Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

'TRICITYGEN' Overunity principle in a mechanical solution.

Started by kawatech, July 17, 2007, 08:46:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawatech

Well, if you go here you can see my half baked working prototype. And read the comments where I kinda explain it all.

http://mediablog.ilaugh.com/kawatech/blog/archive/2007/06/8275/#comments

hartiberlin

Hi Akira,
normally in physics, if you draw current from your generator it will slow down the flywheel and you have to input the same or more amount of electricity into the motor
to rev up the speed of the flywheel again !

So did you try it with loading the generator with a real load,
that draws 120 MilliAmps over a longer period and did you measure then the input power into the motor (volts x amps) ?

Please let us know your results.
Many thanks.
Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Duranza

Sorry to disapoint you but it won't work... That was my first experiment ever... I took a 12v dc motor, flyweel and 24v dc motor(generator mode) and it always ran down the battery even though i produced twice the volts... Just my imput tho....
The only way to Validate is to Replicate!

kawatech

Hi everyone.
I am getting 6 volts out now. I got a small electric fan and hooked it to the AA battery. The fan clearly spins at a fixed rpm. I then connected the fan to my machine and the rpms are way in excess of the AA battery.
There is a  slow down on the flywheel. Yes it is straining under the load, but it still is greater than just the AA battery. The motor in the TRICITYGEN is 13000 rpm, the generator is 10000 rpm.
The flywheel does slow down differently as I load different things on it.
About all its good for at the moment is to trickle feed battery banks, or rev up an electric boat motor.
I see why people say it doesnt work. I am very lucky to have a motor and gen that is doing this. The rule appears to be---  OVERLOAD the Flywheel, let it spin faster than what the generator requires.  Use low wattage motor and high wattage generator.

kawatech

MRAMOS,
Give me a week or so to post a clip of the fan experiment. I have a small doubt about the motor as there is no identification on it. The Gen is the correct one.
Parts are----  Motor P9002
                    Gen   P8951.

P9002 = Volt Range 1.5 - 3v. Speed no load 13, 800 rpm. current no load 0.35mA.

P8951 = 6-9 volt DC @ 220 mA Input shaft speed 1000 to 10 000. Range- 920m volt @ 31 mA to 9.1 volt @ 220 mA.

Im going through my old stuff now, cause I think I used a pissy little
solar modual kit motor that runs at 25 mA.
For a flywheel I used a doughnut shaped chunk of rubber. The wheel is heavier than the the motor and gen. Total cost. All new parts- $7.50 AU.

The fan experiment is obvious. The axel shaft is out of alignment and rattles a sound on each rotation. You can see and hear the revs. In the clip I connect the battery to the fan. I let it hover in maximal for 20 seconds. I take that battery and hook it to the TRICITYGEN input and then connect the fan to the output on the TRICITYGEN and it spins at twice the speed. You can see and hear it. And sorry I dont have a gadet to read milliamps. I dont even know what it is. I stuck my tounge on all live wires through all the different developement stages. One AA on my tounge is easy, yet a shocker through the TRICITYGEN.
I only offer this device humbley and in total f---ing stupid innocence. Electricity amplification on the cheap. In the race to OU, many others will beat me, and rightly so. Panacea Bocaf.com have stuff that is already useable and almost marketable.......
I'm a newbie here, but it seems real strange that none of us can get our hands on a working device, yet so many of us have seen these things working in peoples backyard sheds...
Is this like the elusive ufo meme. Sure there is a shitload of evidence, film footage, multiple eyewitness. Evidence strong enough to convict in any court.... but....
it never happens. I greive for Steven Greer. How is it that none of us can sieze this tech. I will stand tall with my OU when I buy it. It will transport me aross the land and sea and air. It will warm me when I am cold and grow my plants for my food. It will be the central point to my lifestyle. I only exist to play with my OU in ever more novel and complex ways.  It makes me so happy. My cells rejoice. The yin yang polarities singularize as the cell hits superconductive OU.
I have gone way of the subject, yet, the reason I want OU is cause then I can send that all healing message to my genetic central and Mind over Matter and download into this flesh.
It strikes me that the OU community here is wonderous and spans all generations in all demographics. We  are not deluded "believers", we are all "experiencers". We, like abductees, were witness to some cool stuff, yet never the mass public experience such wonders. Bugger. Surely we are permitted to own actual fast and chunky OU. I mean we are the OU community. If GOD and the aliens are waiting for us to coordinate a unified response and seize command of OU as lifestyle.....  Is it psychic, psychological or physical... whats the block. I dont mean Big Biz Interest, I mean, what is it between all of us  that we cant get this up and out for OURSELVES as OU users.?
Akira.