Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tubes?

Started by Super God, July 18, 2007, 06:46:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdo300

Quote from: -[marco]- on February 07, 2008, 03:40:12 PM
Hey Jason nice going on the bench  :)
Did you try to smack the signals so they combine at or around 7.X Hertz?
You can also try to create a setup like a radio in reverse.
Normally the HF signal is mixed with the MF signal because this is more easy to amplify.
In reverse this would mean the LF is mixed with the MF to give a lower power HF output....
This is especially interesting when the LF wave isn't capable of inducing current in a too small inductor where HF is quite good at this.
Nice to see you are doing great work.
Keep it up  :)

Marco.

Hey Marco,

These are some very interesting comments about mixing the LF wave with the MF wave to make the HF wave. This all sounds good in concept and now I am ready to do lots of testing to see some of these effects in real life. The trouble is that I sometimes have a hard time coming up with some simple experiments to to that will cause some of these effects to show up. Did you observe these effects in your tapped coil experiments or have you found a more direct way to observe the effect?

God Bless,
Jason O

Earl

Jason,

here is a drawing I did for a generic Seike osc.

Enjoy, Earl
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company

Jdo300

Hi Earl,

Ok, I was just reading through some of SM's information about the tubes stuff and I came across this quote:

"Vacuum tubes have EXTREAMLY FAST TRANSIT TIMES.
Solid state devices are like molasses!
They also use about a million percent of feed-back to get a clean signal output.
Vacuum tube devices are fast, accurate and only require a few db of feedback to achieve better result."

Ok, he mentions that the tubes only need "a few db of feedback to achieve better result." What is he referring to here when he talks about the feedback? I'm inclined to say positive feedback since he was referring to the tube devices having "EXTREAMLY FAST TRANSIT TIMES." So is there some way I can add positive feedback to one of these tube circuits you've given me to make the tubes switch on faster? It would be great if I could make the tube act like an op-amp without any feedback resistors on it.

God Bless,
Jason O

epwpixieq-1

You may find this useful.

Operational Amplifier with VT

http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/vol_3/chpt_8/14.html

I am expecting a feed back used on this device to produce an interesting results.

Aside note: I am building this for one of my projects - Energy Sucking Antenna

SAS