Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tubes?

Started by Super God, July 18, 2007, 06:46:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@MAC

Great post. Glad you are pointing to the bailing wire. Also regarding your last sentence of Tesla coil, I had mentioned this here;

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,3972.msg74722.html#msg74722

All the best.

ADDED:

There are four caps, two black in series probably 100uf 600V, and two yellow with series or parallel unknown. I would guess the black caps being in series are used as an output voltage stabilizer. The two yellow caps are most likely for discharge. Two caps for two LTPU sections (only). Not three. Now to charge the yellow caps, you need to put them in conjunction to a circuit or coil of high induction, then discharge into a circuit of low induction. I don't think there is anything any more complicated in the LTPU.  The four center inductors are probably used too load the yellow caps.

sparks

@Macedonia CD

The control coil magnetic field needs a fast change in flux so as to induce a current in the armature coil.  The faster it changes the higher the emf.  That's why you need tubes or mosfets so that the rise ramp is as linear as possible in the control coils. In a normal transformer the armature current would induce a magnetic field that would resist the change in the propogating field.  In the tpu the magnetic field of the armature coil is not in phase with the control coil input.  The current was not induced by an impressed voltage but by a magnetic field density change more on the lines of a generator than a transformer.  The changing magnetic field was radiated not induced.  Of course the control coils will see a limiting magnetic field but the radiated energy has already done it's thing.

A second set of control coils and a second frequency will result in a pulsed tunneling magnetic field.  The tpu then becomes very similar to a two-phase electric motor . The armature coil see's a pulsating rotational magnetic field.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

RobotHead

This guy is a real artist when it comes to tubes.  I wonder if he'd consider working on OU?

Interesting video related to tubes and the process of creation!

http://dailymotion.alice.it/video/x3wrzo_fabrication-dune-lampe-triode_tech

RH

miroslav

@RobotHead
very nice video  8)

sparks

The attached pic is a merge between a tpu and a tesla transformer.  The circle of tubes acts as the secondary in a tesla transformer.  The motor and the tpu ring are a tesla primary.    The tubes don't carry the current of the motor they just get the current circulating in the primary.  Just thinking about how he got his car rolling with tubes a motor and some wire.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love