Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisC

Quote from: ltseung888 on May 05, 2008, 06:47:15 PM
It would be interesting to dig out what insults Galileo or the Wright brothers received before their theory got accepted.

Opposing Galileo was the Church.  Church relies on faith and not science.

Opposing the Wright brothers were physicists.  What kind of physicists were those?

Opposing the Lee-Tseung theory are some Virtual Forum Members.  Who cares what they are???

Those who do not understand parallelogram of forces; who do not understand vector arithmetic; who cannot resolve force and displacement into vertical and horizontal components or those from the CIA or the like are not worthy challengers to the Lee-Tseung theory.

Information that benefits the World will change the existing power structures.  Insults and opposition from such forces are to be expected.  We must encourage the many OU inventors.  They should look at pendulum17.  That shows the source of their energy.  They can focus on their inventions.  They are right.  The Patent Offices were wrong.

Old Tseung:

I see you're getting frustrated by these 'virtual' forum members. Rest assured, each one of us actually exists as real people, we are not like your 'postulates' or your flying saucers that continually spins (or loops) inside your head. We don't need medication to relate to the real world.

Galileo actually invented the telescope, despite the fact he had to fight the flawed Catholic Church's long-held astronomical doctrines. But he did invent the telescope to test his theory. Similarly, the Wright brothers did put together an airplane and flew it as proof!

Now, these Forum members did not postulate any earth-shattering theories. That's true. But they are all well versed in at the least,  'O' level physics and can easily follow simple Physics. They even went through your muddled Physics equations and at least Kul-ash showed you where your mistakes(wrong assumptions) were, albeit to alter ego, Top Gun.

As for you, Mr. Tseung, you didn't even put together a pendulum, let alone pushed or pulled one! Oh, yes, we understood you couldn't use a drill! We'll that's why you didn't show us your invention and we can't accept your theories because you have not built anything to prove it! Is that simple enough explanation?

cheers
chrisC

Pirate88179

@ Lawrence:

You say you are being opposed by people that don't understand.  I think not.  I think you are being opposed by folks that DO understand that your physics and math are flawed.  Instead of attempting to fix that, you keep repeating that we that oppose just do not understand.  Quite the contrary I'm afraid.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

ltseung888

There are no flaws in the Lee-Tseung theory.

That is why we are launching the HK$10,000 challenge.

I shall let Top Gun have fun answering the "technical" questions from the Forum Members here.

I shall focus on benefiting the World - starting with Hong Kong and China.  At least I know the O level physics they study and understand.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

chrisC

Quote from: ltseung888 on May 05, 2008, 10:36:15 PM
There are no flaws in the Lee-Tseung theory.

That is why we are launching the HK$10,000 challenge.

I shall let Top Gun have fun answering the "technical" questions from the Forum Members here.

I shall focus on benefiting the World - starting with Hong Kong and China.  At least I know the O level physics they study and understand.

OK. Mr. Lee didn't speak for himself or couldn't read or write English. Well, that leaves YOU as the ONLY person (and we prefer not to deal with your alter egos, name Top Gun, Devil, Forever   etc) in this entire forum or  the world for that matter that found no flaw in your own postulates!

So, any logical, fair minded and reasonable scientist or engineer can certainly build something simple to test  their theories, can't they? We'll not asking you to build a telescope where you might need a drill? Or an airplane because that certainly needs a drill. A Pendulum, perhaps? No? Pieces of string, ball bearing, some wooden sticks that can be glued together. No drills needed, really.

So, want to take up the simple challenge and build this simple pendulum to show where this magic Lead-Out  crap comes from? We'll give you $10K as your winning prize. How about that?

You can either prove it or just say you're human and made a mistake in your assumptions. That will gather more respect from almost anyone. Instead you pretend there is no issues and dig a deeper hole each time. That's the game fools play because they don't know how to quit!

cheers
chrisC

Kul_ash

Quote from: ltseung888 on May 05, 2008, 06:47:15 PM
It would be interesting to dig out what insults Galileo or the Wright brothers received before their theory got accepted.

Opposing Galileo was the Church.  Church relies on faith and not science.

Opposing the Wright brothers were physicists.  What kind of physicists were those?

Opposing the Lee-Tseung theory are some Virtual Forum Members.  Who cares what they are???

Those who do not understand parallelogram of forces; who do not understand vector arithmetic; who cannot resolve force and displacement into vertical and horizontal components or those from the CIA or the like are not worthy challengers to the Lee-Tseung theory.

Information that benefits the World will change the existing power structures.  Insults and opposition from such forces are to be expected.  We must encourage the many OU inventors.  They should look at pendulum17.  That shows the source of their energy.  They can focus on their inventions.  They are right.  The Patent Offices were wrong.

One thing I have to agree that you make me and lots others laugh a lot!  ;D You are doing good service in that respect. Laughing is now considered as good for health.  :D
Any way, Galileo was opposed by church not by science! You are opposed by science itself!  ;D
Galileo did actually invent some thing, made a prototype and then claimed something. As far as I remember, you have no clue about how to "pull" that pendulum to arrive at the final position. You never tried it in your whole life. Your theory is so flawed that your pal top_gun had to run away as he couldn't answer any of the questions I raised. He (you!) did such a mess that he had to accept that many drawings were wrong. You don't even seem to understand how pulley works or how magnetism and gravity works.

As I said before, day dreaming is a food for losers to be alive. I don't want to take that away from you. Your son supports you and without even asking him, you put a prize of USD 1300. lol. We know you nither have any such money to give nor any inclination to really give even you have it. So you just seem to keep pushing the only best argument, "I am correct, others are wrong!"  ;D We DO understand parellelogram of forces concept but you DO NOT seem to understand pendulum system or any real physics for that matter.

If you want to defeat science, which Galileo started, I am sorry to say my friend, that is not going to happen. You are just becoming a laughing stock for others.  :D