Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

@ Wilby:

I don't know, ask Lawrence.  Maybe I am Lawrence posting here to attract even more folks to this topic.  You never know.

But, seriously, you are correct.  I have spent my time here on this forum attempting to just get along with folks and learn something.  You are right, no doubt about it.  When it comes to this topic, I try to see the lighter side and look for humor in the chaos of fuzzy math and misguided physics.  Lawrence knows I mean him well.  I do not dislike the man.  Many is the posts where I have given him credit for sticking to his theory in the face of blazing adversity.  I don't agree with his assumptions but I do respect him.  I think he knows this.  Yes, I am guilty of poking a little fun here and there but then again, it is good natured and possibly some folks tune in here to see it which might account for maybe 5% of the posts or views. (Maybe not)

If you look back not too many of my previous posts, I believe I told Lawrence that he may be a better man than I ever will be. I meant that.  The man has staying power, I will give him that.  If I ever met Lawrence, I would buy him a beer and we could talk of many things.  We would not have to agree in the end on any of it.  He has become part of my life's experience, as have many of the folks on here.  If Lawrence ever pm'd me and asked me to never post on his topic again, I would respect that and would comply.  He has to have been just a little tickled by some of the more humorous responses here over the months.  At least, I would hope so.

Your right, I don't want to fight with anyone here, life is too short.  I guess I feel like I have a special relationship with Lawrence after all of the many, many posts and my feeble attempts at humor.  I like to make people laugh when possible.

Bill 
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

WilbyInebriated

bill i hereby formally retract my statement calling you a "little man", little men don't ever do what you just did. thank you. maybe you will rub off on some of the others in here...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Pirate88179

Wilby:

Thank you.  I have no animosity toward you, or Lawrence.  As I said before, you have to give the man credit for standing by his theory. (And I do)  If ever ANY of my posts here have hurt his feelings, all he need do is to tell me and I will formally apologize.  I do hope he has seen at least some humor in some of the responses here over the many months from many of us.  Hell, he may be able to write a book someday about all of this and make more money than with his theory.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Kul_ash

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on May 09, 2008, 11:54:34 PM
you know, i have witnessed similar behavior from small groups of males in elementary/jr. high school

you guys need to grow up. you are not accomplishing anything with your petty insults of tseung. point in fact you are demonstrating exactly how immature you can be. and those of you who think its "fun"... fuck i can't begin to express how pathetic that is.

oh yeah...  enlighten

Main Entry:
    en?light?en
Pronunciation:
    \in-ˈlÄ«-tÉ™n, en-\
Function:
    transitive verb
Inflected Form(s):
    en?light?ened; en?light?en?ing \-ˈlÄ«t-niÅ‹, -tÉ™n-iÅ‹\
Date:

1archaic : illuminate
2 a: to furnish knowledge to : instruct <enlightened us about the problem> b: to give spiritual insight to

last time i checked instruct was a synonym for teach
http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/teach

so are you talking circles kul? sounds like you have become the thing you despise...

and the 75,000+ hits... googlebot and spiders?  LMFAO ok lets say the googlebot hits this site every 30 minutes (thats about how often it hits the sites i admin, perhaps stephan would tell us how often googlebot hits this site). this thread has been active for almost a year...
365 days * 24 hours a day = 8760 hours in a year...divided by 2 since the bot hits every half hour and you have? 4380 google bot hits in a year. now, lets be generous and give the same to yahoo and a couple other search bots. 4380 * 5 = 21900.   still 50,000+ hits short of the 75,000+ mark... and you guys talk about tseung talking out his ass..... am i to to assume that you are gonna attribute the remaining 50,000+ hits coming from tseung and his allegedly multiple persona's hitting the refresh button?  LOLZ

and yes, i urge you, please go to KINDERGARTEN again and learn basic social skills. that is the first step for you

;D ;D ;D ;D Getting frustrated with self?  ;D ;D ;D I thought Budhism has made you toughen to insults!  One more added personality in your disorder? Man your case is really getting outta hand! :D :D Thank you for enlightening me about the word "enlighten"!  ;D As you do not understand simple physics and maths, I do not expect you to know much of a english too!  ;) Otherwise you would have understood what I meant to say!
Do they teach you social skill like saying F word on public forum in your KG school?  ;D
So now let me recollect again:

Tseung is Galileo and the greatest scientist of 21st century!
Top_gun the alter ego, is the master in 0 level in physics and maths!
Wilby has the best social skills and english in world!
"Friend" teaches budhism and is the best guru but only to identity Tseung. Cause identity Wilby does not seem to agree to it and wants to abuse back!
Forever has designed world's first anti gravity flying machine!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I can not stop laughing! Its really killing me  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Now I "URGE" you to go and see a Psychiatrist immediately!! Thats not even first but the "0"th step for you!  ;D

Kul_ash

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on May 10, 2008, 01:37:37 AM
bill...
"the likes of me"
you dont even know me. so... again with the childish antics instead of maturity.
you puzzle me bill, you act like a child in this thread and in others you are all about getting along and not bickering over petty shit. multiple personalities? and for the record i never suggested you take "lessons from me"... i said learn some social skills and stop acting like a child

grow up? you are the one engaging in juvenile behavior. i am telling you all to stop it. and i should grow up?

you were very clear at just how immature you are... you are wrong for behaving this way. admit and grow the fuck up.

thanks for playing?  learn how to play first little man

as far as "getting out of the kitchen" i will when you and your little bully friends come make me ;)

you know i never named you personally in my first post... you must have been feeling guilty to respond in such a manner, glad to know i hit a nerve

So we know one thing now! Tseung can "rest" while his other personalities are fighting on forum!!  ha ha hahahahaha! I haven't really laughed so much in recent years!  ;D ;D ;D
Entertainment contents in your posts are really high Mr. Wilby  ;D It seems you recently have learned the F world in your social skill class, so you want to practice using it. But its good cause all that Tseung is going to get everywhere is closely related to this word!  ;D ;D ;D
Keep posting man! You are really a better entertainer than most of other personalities!  ;)