Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Top Gun

I shall state the actual ?O level Physics concepts? I used in support of the Lee-Tseung Lead out Theory.

(1)   Parallelogram of Forces and the basic experiment to verify it.  This experiment has been done millions of time over the Centuries Worldwide.  It cannot be wrong.

(2)   Modifying the experiment in (1) to apply it to the case of a pendulum.  The modification is placing the board vertical; replace a Scale with a weight.  This experiment cannot be wrong.

(3)   Introducing that work done or energy spent = force x displacement using vector arithmetic. This cannot be wrong.

(4)   Resolve the Force Vector into vertical and horizontal components.  This cannot be wrong.

(5)   Resolve the Displacement Vector into vertical and horizontal components.  This cannot be wrong.

(6)   Obtaining the vertical work done by multiplying the vertical component of the force vector with the vertical component of the displacement vector.  This cannot be wrong.

(7)   Obtaining the horizontal work done by multiplying the horizontal component of the force vector with the horizontal component of the displacement vector.  This cannot be wrong.

(8 )   Showing that there can be different ways to move the pendulum bob or knot from Position A to Position B.  The work done or energy spent in each way can be different.  This cannot be wrong.

(9)   Do the Force, Displacement, Work and Energy analysis on the first Lee-Tseung Pull.  This particular pull is applying a horizontal force (F) to the pendulum at rest (Position A) until the three forces (Tension of String, Weight of Bob and Force F) are at equilibrium (Position B).  There can be argument on the exact Force and the exact Displacement functions.  There may be argument that a perfect horizontal force (F) in a simple pendulum set up is impossible.

(10)   However, the analysis from (3) to (9) clearly shows that the horizontal work done is different from that of the vertical work done in the first Lee-Tseung Pull.  The tension in the string must be a contributing factor.

(11)   In ?O level Physics?, when there is a force (Tension of the string) and a displacement (movement of the string), we can resolve both vectors into their vertical and horizontal components.  We can examine whether there are work done in the vertical and horizontal directions.  The Tension of the string has both vertical and horizontal components.  The vertical component is in the direction of displacement (moving the bob up).  The horizontal component is in opposite direction of displacement.

(12)   The last statement and its implication may exceed the ?O level Physics?.  It is the concept of negative work.  Negative work can be dissipated as energy due to friction or it can be stored into the system.  In the case of the pendulum, this negative work is stored as energy in the pendulum system.  This work is essentially done by gravity via the tension of the string.  Mr. Tseung used "Lead Out" to describe this process.

The Physics and Mathematics cannot be wrong.  Mr. Tseung is very safe with his challenge money of HK$10,000. No Physicists in the world can disprove the above 12 points. (I am human.  I made an elementary mistake not in mathematics or physics but in my drawing.  Sorry for the confusion caused.)

I do not mind answering questions or comments on the above 12 points.  They logically lead to the possibility of New Energy Machines that use gravitational and/or electron motion energy.  The energy crisis of the world is effectively over.  Mr. Tseung is convinced that both the Chinese and USA Governments know the Lee-Tseung theory thoroughly.  He is also convinced that both know how to build the Flying Saucer.  The many sightings in Nanjing and Area 51 are not hoaxes. 

I am sure that there are Officials in both China and USA (and in other Countries) who passed their O level Physics examinations.

chrisC

Quote from: Top Gun on May 10, 2008, 03:03:28 PM
I shall state the actual ?O level Physics concepts? I used in support of the Lee-Tseung Lead out Theory.

(1)   Parallelogram of Forces and the basic experiment to verify it.  This experiment has been done millions of time over the Centuries Worldwide.  It cannot be wrong.

Mr. Tseung is convinced that both the Chinese and USA Governments know the Lee-Tseung theory thoroughly.  He is also convinced that both know how to build the Flying Saucer.  The many sightings in Nanjing and Area 51 are not hoaxes. 

I am sure that there are Officials in both China and USA (and in other Countries) who passed their O level Physics examinations.

Maybe the Chinese Goverment is aware of your famous Lee-Tseung Theory but were afraid to let the 'secret' out, less their super duper flying saucer secrets will not be secret anymore! The last time I checked, even the local Hong Kong newspapers have no clue who Lee or Tseung or Lee-Tseung are!

As for the US Goverment officials being aware of this super Lee-Tseung theory, you can count on that. Many of them won't pass the IBM IQ test and end up working for Homeland Security desk jobs surfing OU forums to find the next great invention. You'll be famous after we know whether Obama or Clinton will be the candidate. Then the newspapers and journals can devote more time to your invention. For now, you need to be patient.

Keep talking to yourself. Sooner or later, it'll be thoroughly ingrained into your gray matter and it will be truth irrespective of common sense . Nothing can be wrong if they loop inside your brain and each multiple personality also testify to the 'truth'! A thousand years from now, when archaeologist dig up your skull remains, they'll will wonder why you have a fossilized brain and others don't!

cheers
chrisC

ltseung888

Dear Top Gun,

Thank you for your patience and clear explanations.

At Tsnghua University, I never explained the 12 points of O level Physics.  All those concepts were contained in 1 slide.  I just assumed the Professors and Students understood those concepts.  I never received questions on those points when I was at Tsinghua.

In this overunity forum, initially, I took the attitude that I just needed to post my points.  Those who cannot follow are compared with seeds from the Bible.  It is not my duty to educate them.

Your appearance changed the scenario.  I have to admit that your explanations are much better than mine.  You essentially expanded the one slide to multiple ones.  You know how to spend time on the key concept.  If you do not object, I shall add your explanations to the standard presentation for the layman.

Please continue to answer any technical questions.   I can now focus on the bigger task of Benefiting the World. 

For those interested in the USA 225HP Pulse Motor development, you may like to know that they are in a much more advanced state compared with many others.  They are funded by the Jupiter fund.  The website is http://www.jfg.us.com. They do not need any promotion from individuals like me because they already have vast resources. 

The working of the Pulse Motor is explained by the Lee-Tseung Lead Out theory.

Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: shruggedatlas on May 10, 2008, 12:32:19 PM
The topic of the thread is the Lee-Tseung theory.  You did not address the merits of the theory, merely how many times this thread has been viewed.  While your post was perhaps responsive to another post, it was not on-topic, as it did not address the theory itself.
nice try atlas, ltseung brought up the hit count, the thread creator broached the subject. if i am off topic then so was he... why did you not chastise him for straying off topic at that time? why didn't you chastise chrisc? where is your chastisement of ben noballs? ad infinitum, ad nauseum...
your grasping at straws and it shows...
as i said before if you cant say anything intelligent don't speak...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Ben Waballs on May 10, 2008, 01:12:39 PM
Wtg on finding where he works! Great job.
I think this clown has no game at all. Just trying to make people mad. We think its hilarious. Hes not even a good troll. Doesnt know the first thing about REAL internet flame wars. Newbie. Notice how he sits here waiting for replies, like the loser he is. Your game is very lame, dude.
Your math is even worse. You cant even count hits? wow! You and Larry should team up! The drill handicapped and the anonymous loser poster who cant even count!
Quote" im the kid that don't take shit from any immature bully". No, your the dickhead who thinks everyone around him needs his bullshit advice. Your OPINION. Which doesnt count for shit. You are the fat kid crying to the teacher cause you got your ass WHIPPED. You are one pathetic little boy on his daddys aol account trying to cause trouble. You are about 10,000 gibberish posts too late, mf.
I bet your laptop says Leapfrog on it, doesnt it little man?
Looks like you LOSE, considering the people here like you less than they do larry. Hes probably magnacoaster or xpensif, people of that ilk.
We will laugh like hell when you disappear, boy. Laugh like hell!

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on May 10, 2008, 09:50:46 AM
where did i "volunteer" to help anyone? where did i ask you to stop questioning larry?
these are two simple concise questions, i am going to fathom a guess that you will avoid answering them just like your cronies did.
funny how you avoided answering those two simple questions noballs... somehow i knew you wouldn't

are you fucking mental noballs?
way to go on finding where he works?  hey fucktard thats where i live, i gave you the addy so you can come "make" me... step up anytime you want. again are you fucking mental?
i can count, i can do math, i placed the error purposefully and intentionally, now i know those are really big words for you but don't take it as disrespect, try dictionary.com.
you obviously cant do math, have limited if any comprehension skills, nor can atlas nor can chrisc or utilitarian or you would have noticed it straight away.
it's not advice, its a fact. you need to grow up...
got my ass whipped? i gave you my address so we can settle anytime you got the balls little boy...
winning and losing on a forum? this is interesting... you and the rest of the 5th grade bullies come up with this asinine concept? or did you come up with this on your own? please explain the game, and the rules. this is comic.
as i said before since you cant seem to read or comprehend... i'm not here for friends...
and im not going anywhere until you make me ;)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe