Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansvonlieven

@WilbyInebriated,

Can you please tell me what you are doing here in this thread? What is your objective? What are you trying to achieve?

If you are trying to defend old Tseung, don't bother. He, like all of us, puts his ideas forward in this forum, or in any other forum for that matter, to show others his way of thinking or to report on his "discoveries". As such, like all of us, he opens himself up to criticism if his ideas don't stack up. That is what forums are about.

In spite of some of the crazy, unworkable and wrong statements he makes, he is still within the parameters of this platform, it is still instructive, even in the negative, it still gets people to think, even if it is only to contemplate how NOT to do it.

Where your posts are concerned I perceive no merit at all. Maybe I am missing something.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

WilbyInebriated

my objective is to let the immature children know they are misbehaving and need to polish their social skills and grow the fuck up. there is no need for this petty bullshit. or are you taking the stance that there is? i have stated this numerous times... are you wanting to join the ranks of the illiterates?
i'm not trying to defend tseung... i'm calling a spade a spade. i have said this before please pay attention. criticism is one thing hans, insults are something entirely different. i hope you can understand this.

so there is no merit in telling people to stop with the petty insults? there is no merit to holding their blatant and obvious errors up to the light as they do to ltseung? whats goose for the goose is not good for the gander?
yes hans you are missing something
i called out the people perpetrating bullshit and insults, did they respond in a mature manner? no, they all attacked me with ad hominem. bill was the only man who immediately realized the error and made good. are you making good?

come on hans by your picture you are obviously old enough to understand this...
but then again you can only be young once and you can be immature forever... you pick which one suits you best...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

chrisC

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on May 11, 2008, 12:09:23 AM
my objective is to let the immature children know they are misbehaving and need to polish their social skills

Wilby:

Funny thing is,  I don't remember anyone here asked for your advice on "how to behave" as matured children? This is a forum, as Hans explained to you that we all have equal 'rights' to challenge the persons who postulate misinformation knowlingly or unknowlingly. So we had some fun and perhaps in Dakota country it's not normal for us to 'behave' like this, but I can tell you, it's quite normal all over the net! Have a good day.

cheers
chrisC

WilbyInebriated

funny thing is i don't recall anyone here asking for your petty insults either...
correct on the challenge, this is why i challenged your asinine postulation that the hits were due to spiders...
criticism and insults are two entirely different things, i stated this to hans. we already know about your poor reading and comprehension skills, but thanks for proving my point.

it's "normal" on the net to be an ass? insult people? etc.
lolz you must spend all of your time on yahoo teen chat then...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

ltseung888

I have now uploaded the new presentation file in
http://rapidshare.com/files/114061255/New_Energy_V88.PPT.html

This new presentation file contains the diagrams from Top Gun and is suitable for those who need a review of Mechanics in ?O level Physics?.

You should direct your questions at Top Gun as he has taken over all technical discussions on the Lee-Tseung Lead Out theory.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.