Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kul_ash

Quote from: Top Gun on May 12, 2008, 07:09:14 PM
Quote from: Kul_ash on May 12, 2008, 05:21:13 AM
Dear Top_Gun
Please provide analysis for lead out energy using this formula step by step. At what point was the energy from gravity was lead out or you can find it directly at the equlibrium position?

From the integral equation, every horizontal energy supplied will be matched by a vertical energy Lead Out via the tension of the string in every small incremental displacement.  Thus it is clear that Gravitational Energy is Lead Out during the application of the external force before the final equilibrium Position B.

Lol. Well you are again telling me your theory!!!! I am asking it to prove it by mathematics, because u keep saying maths and physics don't lie. I want you to chheck it for yourself. We already know your claims of "lead out energy". There is no point in telling us that again. Please write equations at every stage and prove us energy was lead out. Becuae we do not believe energy from gravity was ever led out. Now its your chance to show your maths skills.
Waiting.

chrisC

Quote from: Kul_ash on May 13, 2008, 01:55:29 AM

Lol. Well you are again telling me your theory!!!! I am asking it to prove it by mathematics, because u keep saying maths and physics don't lie. I want you to chheck it for yourself. We already know your claims of "lead out energy". There is no point in telling us that again. Please write equations at every stage and prove us energy was lead out. Becuae we do not believe energy from gravity was ever led out. Now its your chance to show your maths skills.
Waiting.

@Kul-ash

I think he's calling his friends with 'A' level Physics to extend 'integral calculus' equations so he can quote more math.

As for real math and phyiscs skills..... I'm afraid he ain't got any!

cheers
chrisC

Top Gun

From the integral equation, every horizontal energy supplied will be matched by a vertical energy Lead Out via the tension of the string in every small incremental displacement.  Thus it is clear that Gravitational Energy is Lead Out during the application of the external force before the final equilibrium Position B.

Lol. Well you are again telling me your theory!!!! I am asking it to prove it by mathematics, because u keep saying maths and physics don't lie. I want you to check it for yourself. We already know your claims of "lead out energy". There is no point in telling us that again. Please write equations at every stage and prove us energy was lead out. Becuae we do not believe energy from gravity was ever led out. Now its your chance to show your maths skills.
Waiting.

Dear Kul-ash,

i do not know your level of knowledge on Integral Calculus.  I shall try to explain again under the framework of Integral Calculus.

When we divide the path or displacement into tiny sections, we may assume the Force Function at that interval is constant.  There are three forces at that interval.  The externally supplied Force (F) is doing positive horizontal work.  It has no vertical component. Thus it cannot do vertical work.

The weight of the bob is a force acting downwards.  The vertical displacement is upwards.  Thus it is doing negative work.

The tension of the string has vertical component upwards.  Thus this component is doing positive work.  The tension of the string has horizontal component opposite to displacement.  Thus this component is doing negative work.

Thus in the microscopic world of Integral Calculus, we still have the tension of the string doing vertical work.  In other words, gravity is still doing work via the string when we use Integral Calculus.

Please read up on Integral Calculus.  I hope I do not have to explain the principles and mathematics of Integral Calculus in this thread.   The statements above obey the mathematics of Integral Calculus.

Do you understand the above statements and their obeying the principles and mathematics of Integral Calculus???

Top Gun

The Principle behind the mathematics of Integral Calculus

I know that many forum members are not mathematicians.  The term Integral Calculus already scared them.  However, Kul_ash asked for a step-by-step explanation of the Lee-Tseung Lead Out theory using this branch of mathematics.

This is not covered in O Level Physics or Mathematics.  So I am trying to provide some explanation to the layman.  I am using the explanation of finding the area of a circle (as was done in China over 2,000 years ago).

The ancient Chinese do not know how to calculate the area of a circle.  They know how to calculate the area of a rectangle.  In Pendulum29.jpg, I show the concept of approximation.  On the LHS, when one rectangle is used to approximate the area of the circle, the error is very large.  As we move to the RHS, more rectangles are used to approximate the area of the circle, the error is reduced.

If the dividing up of the circle to rectangles is very large, the final answer will be very close to the exact answer.

This is the principle behind Integral Calculus.  Before the appearance of the Computer, the calculations could be very tedious and prone to errors.  Nowadays, we can use the spreadsheet (e.g. Microsoft Excel) to help.

Mr. Tseung used two spreadsheets to help him.  One is for the first Lee-Tseung Pull when a horizontal force is applied.  The other is the ideal Lee-Tseung Pull when a tangential force is applied.

Before I dissect the two spreadsheets, are you clear on the principles behind Integral Calculus???  The two spreadsheets rely on an understanding of Integral Calculus.

Physics and Mathematics do not lie.  But one must understand them first before one can apply them.  The Physics Mr. Tseung used is ?O Level Physics?.  The mathematics in the spreadsheets unfortunately are not ?O Level Mathematics?.  If you cannot understand or follow the detailed explanation, do not feel bad. 

(It is like my not understanding the stock market.  I do not feel bad.  I just do not pump my hard earn money into it.  Unlike Mr. Tseung who can take insults, I shall stop if I find the insults unbearable.)

Kul_ash

Quote from: Top Gun on May 13, 2008, 03:52:20 AM

Lol. Well you are again telling me your theory!!!! I am asking it to prove it by mathematics, because u keep saying maths and physics don't lie. I want you to check it for yourself. We already know your claims of "lead out energy". There is no point in telling us that again. Please write equations at every stage and prove us energy was lead out. Becuae we do not believe energy from gravity was ever led out. Now its your chance to show your maths skills.
Waiting.

Dear Kul-ash,

i do not know your level of knowledge on Integral Calculus.  I shall try to explain again under the framework of Integral Calculus.

When we divide the path or displacement into tiny sections, we may assume the Force Function at that interval is constant.  There are three forces at that interval.  The externally supplied Force (F) is doing positive horizontal work.  It has no vertical component. Thus it cannot do vertical work.

The weight of the bob is a force acting downwards.  The vertical displacement is upwards.  Thus it is doing negative work.

The tension of the string has vertical component upwards.  Thus this component is doing positive work.  The tension of the string has horizontal component opposite to displacement.  Thus this component is doing negative work.

Thus in the microscopic world of Integral Calculus, we still have the tension of the string doing vertical work.  In other words, gravity is still doing work via the string when we use Integral Calculus.

Please read up on Integral Calculus.  I hope I do not have to explain the principles and mathematics of Integral Calculus in this thread.   The statements above obey the mathematics of Integral Calculus.

Do you understand the above statements and their obeying the principles and mathematics of Integral Calculus???

lol. Why is it so hard for you to understand that I do know Physics, Maths along with integral calculus? Did I ask you to teach me that?
When you propose a new theory, normally people give a complete mathematical proof for it. Like when Einstine came up with E = MC ^ 2, he did not only tell people that energy and mass could be converted to each other, he gave a complete theory supporting it along with the final equation. He did no tell people to go and learn physics and maths and integral calculus and developed equation on their own.
On one hand, Mr. Tseung says current laws of science are flawed and on other side you say go and learn them????
You give basics of law of parallelogram of forces and integral calculus, those are understood by high school students, what is there for us to learn?
You need to analyze forces at every step with proper mechanics and mathematics, show us that extra energy is some how coming from gravity actually by giving mathematical values like those you did for your final position!! As far as your external force doing only positive horizontal force is what most of us do not accept at all. We challanged you to show us constant horiozontal force on pendulum and you produced so many figure those were totally incorrect. Prove how you pulley system or other systems are doing only horizontal work and not vertical!! What is so hard to understand in this?
You claim is by whatever way you apply force and whatever the path pendulum takes, energy is lead out! No one has seen this so far in the world. Never it is observed. So it is your duty to give a complete mathematical analysis to prove your claim. Please do not tell us to learn integral calculus or law of parallelogram of forces because we already know it.
Prove it by mechanics and mathematics that indeed you added less energy and got more. You are just trying to find excuses. You have no theory. All you have is completely unproven claim which you can never justify.
My simple question is, if you provide mathematics for your final position, why can't you do that for complete movement of your pendulum? I know you do not wanna do it because you know it is not possible. So you are telling us to learn maths and physics. How convenient?
Prove it mathematically or accept that you do not have theory!! I think most of others will accept that I make sense and you do not!