Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ltseung888

Quote from: mscoffman on January 01, 2010, 12:45:28 PM
Bedini's usually operate at +6 to 12Vdc or more. Steorn's demo is 1.5Vdc

:S:MarkSCoffman

Good point.  May be the magnetic shielding effect uses less energy than forced rotation via repulsion.  If forced repulsion can demonstrate overunity, the Steorn machine will do so.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

vonwolf

Quote from: ltseung888 on January 01, 2010, 05:59:51 PM
The Steorn Motor

Let me analyze the Steorn Motor and compare it with our Tong Po Chi Wheel.

1.   Both have permanent magnets in the inner rotor.

2.   Both have coils on the outer stator.  However, the coils are wound and mounted differently.  The Steorn Motor has the coils in a toroidal fashion.  The toroids have soft iron core.  The magnets are attracted.  The pulse circuit sends a tinny current to the toroid and effectively changes the magnetic field.  It is a shielding effect.  Thus the attraction force is reduced when the magnets are just opposite the coils.  The momentum will allow the wheel to pass the sticky point.  After the magnets passed the mid-point between two coils, the current is switched off.  The magnetic attraction will provide the force to rotate the wheel.

3.   The Tong Po Chi Wheel uses magnetic repulsion.  However, it can vary the number of Drive Coils from 1 to 15.  The coils are air coils in the demonstrated prototype.

4.   Both obey the Lee-Tseung Lead-Out Energy theory in having pulsed rotation in a magnetic field.  Electron Motion energy is lead-out to provide the overunity effect.

5.   The Tong Po Chi Wheel uses Proximity Switch to do the sensing and the pulsing control.  This provides a slow rotational speed â€" giving time for the Lead-Out Energy Effect to complete.

6.   When we provide a pulse force to a system, the system will take time to complete its acceleration.  This means that the system will need time to allow both the supplied and the lead-out energy to enter into the system.  Too fast a rotation will NOT help.  Both the Steorn and the Tong machines have slow rotational speeds.

7.   The Steorn machine uses optical sensing and pulse control techniques.  If they have the mechanism to stop or slow down the pulsing when the rotational speed is too fast, they have a winning mechanism.  Kenneth is working on such a mechanism for the Tong Machine.

8.   The success of the Steorn Machine is just another confirmation of the Lee-Tseung Lead-Out Energy theory.  (The Bedini Machine followers will be much better off if they change the pulsing control mechanism.  Slow it down so that the pulsing force has time to complete leading-out energy into the system.)

9.   Whether the Steorn or the Tong technique will provide a more efficient machine will depend on much more experiments and further research.  Super engineering skills are needed.  However, both approaches are valid.  Achieving overunity is no longer a dream. 

My conclusion is that the Steorn Machine as demonstrated in http://www.steorn.com is NOT a hoax.  It should be made bigger to provide effective overunity power. 

Lawrence Tseung
Director
Help Seedlings Innovate Foundation Limited

I can not believe you are trying to take credit for Steorn's apparent success. Their motor has nothing to do with what ever you and your alter ego's are babbling on endlessly about. Don't try to bring them and Bedini in on your delusions.
  I have been watching this thread for a long time and I try to give you the benefit of the doubt but this is too much.

tinu

So, after pondering into this page for a long, long time like 30s or so, I finally have a question: do you think both the Steorn Motor and your Tong Po Chi Wheel use the same type of electrons? If so, you've missed an important feature both devices share and point 10 shall be added accordingly. (I can also help you find other common features but I'm quite afraid of mibs. Oh well, what the heck: make both wheels circular - point 11. Do they use bearings? - point 12. For other points I expect a share of the free energy you'll get there). If not so, maybe you can expand on the list of differences between the two…

Oh, something else regarding the following:
Achieving overunity is no longer a dream. 
Can you post the slightest proof on that?
Did I miss something?!  ::)

And the last one:
It should be made bigger to...
Don’t you think it might help making it harder too?
Which is more important: bigger or harder?

ltseung888

Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

markdansie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZjNbjhxgt4

Hi Lawrence,
I am happy to invite you to a course for $20,000 where I will let you build one and you can take it home with you...I will even throw in an airfare and 1000 brochures to give out at a trade show.
Heck I will even throw in the plans to be sold through Sterlings freeenergynews website.
And wait , there is more. I will include a set of Mylow dvds titled "I am not a fraudster" This also includes some unseen footage of Mylow at the local fishing tackle shop.
Finally I will include a return airfare to Ireland for you to see the Steron device live.
I think its good value for $20,000 US.
Kind Regards
Mark