Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the badger

chrisC is a disinfo agent on this forum for the single purpose of discrediting any actual science being done. Just click on his name on the left and then click on show posts. You can read all his posts ever added to this forum and you will notice page after page after page of personal attacks against people but no mention at all of doing any actual experiments himself. In fact he hasn't even offered any encouragement to anybody trying experiments. It makes reading these forums tiresome and shouldn't be allowed to continue.

Consider yourself officially busted.  ::)

Paul-R

Quote from: the badger on January 18, 2010, 11:12:37 AM
chrisC is a disinfo agent on this forum for the single purpose of discrediting any actual science being done...
He is so obvious.

The Observer

the badger,

I hear ya.

Last week I addressed this issue with no support cept a reciprocating attack from ChrisC.

QuoteChris C,

I would have to say you are about the biggest loser I have ever witnessed.

It appears you sit around... wait for Mr Tsueng make a comment,
                                                                               then proceed to immediately heckle the man.

Meanwhile, you have no f__ing idea what you are talking about !

Do you have a life of your own?
                                                       Or does your happiness depend on degrading Mr. Tseung's postings?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                 You question that Gravitational Energy can be 'lead out'?
                                                     Look at the Moon / Tides Dumbass.

You question that Electron Energy can be 'lead out'?
                                    Build a speaker without Ferro or Magnet ya Dipshit.

Dude, you are basically a blind mole without a clue.
           Put on your thinking cap and join us... or go have a Nice Circle Jerk with your other Heckling Buddies !

I, and other honest members are tired of your Mindless Bullshit !
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stefan... I politely ask that Persistent Hecklers with nothing to contribute be dealt with.
               How many useless posts are you going to allow a man?
               Hundreds of pages of attacks? ... that's not right.

Important work has been done here... is being done here... and will be done here.

ANYONE who doesn't like it
                                         and feels the need to constantly disrupt the proceedings
                                                                                                                        does not belong here !

It's simple logic.

Cheerful Regards,
                              The Observer

P.S. Keep going Mr. Tseung.
        There is at least 1 person in America who thinks Electron and Gravitic Energy can be 'lead out'.
        You and your associates are doing Great Work.
        Thankyou !

On ChrisC's behalf, I laid a pretty heavy attack on him... so in this case, he had some justification to go after me.

However, come on... whether covert agent or mindless retard,
                                                                                                        there comes a time when we must
                                                                                                        honor the intent of this forum,
                                                                                                        and the laws that govern a civil discussion.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stefan... can Chris be allowed to post only in his own thread,
               to respond to any other threads...
               without disrupting the information flow
                                                                                   in an honest thread where people are actually working on prototypes??

At this point, Mr. Tseung's thread deserves some respect.

Regards,
               The Observer

P.S. If the attacks continue... the next logical step will be to start a petition.

utilitarian

Quote from: The Observer on January 18, 2010, 02:39:39 PM
At this point, Mr. Tseung's thread deserves some respect.

I am curious, why do you think this thread deserves any respect?  Even Mr. Tsueng  himself does not respect it.  He mostly talks amongst his numerous comical personas.  What serious person does this?

Good luck finding more than a handful of diehards to sign your petition.  Even here on ou.com, where pretty far out things generally get the benefit of the doubt, you're not going to find many takers on the Lead Out theory.

The Observer

Util,

You asked why I think this thread about leading out electron and gravitic energy deserves credit.

Because it's true.

I don't know if Tseung is perfect...  but he is working on a legitimate project.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. The moon and tides evidence that gravitic energy can be lead out.
    (the moon stays at same orbit... it should get closer to the earth if energy is conserved)

2. A common speaker is evidence that electron energy can be lead out.
    (if you build a speaker without Ferro or Magnet... it takes more energy for same sound)

If you have a problem understanding either one of these facts... I will be happy to elaborate.

Also, I have noticed Mr. Tseung is an extremely organized and good writer ( a sign of intelligence ),
          seems to be able to set reasonable goals and then accomplishes most of them,
          and has never responded to ChrisC's attacks.                                               
                                                                                      I do not question this man's sanity.

Newsflash---->   Only a loser would sit around...
                                             wait for someone post about their project,
                                             then immediately proceed to attack them.

And, as the badger pointed out... and I would have bet,

ChrisC... has never posted a positive or constructive post.
                              has no ideas
                             does not appear to be interested in unidentified sources of energy

So why the f_ck is this guy here?

Sincere Regards,
                             The Observer