Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: chrisC on January 19, 2010, 02:32:42 PM
Hey Wilby:

I think you need to read the whole thing and not just half of it. Yes, Util and I have issues with Tseung's base-less theories and his practice of making his unexplainable theories sound like sliced bread. That's not what the real problem is. The real issue here is that old Tseung is using this forum to try scam US$20K 0r $150K HK dollars from some simple minded folks and that IS WRONG! If there was no money asked, I would not be on his tail!

Let me simplify the story more. When I was a young child, there  was a knock on our door and my mom opened it and there was a young woman with a baby, sincerely crying and she explained to my mom she was robbed at the train station and has no money to return to her family in another state and she was hungry. My mom fed her and gave her the equivalent of $100 to get her home. Later, she found out this young girl had scammed a bunch of 'at-home' moms in the neighborhood. Now, that stayed in my mind all these years and people can look and behave very sincere but they can also be after another agenda. Get it?

As to Badger & Paul accusing me of being a 'paid' disrupter, let me tell you something. You can't pay me enough to sit here and look at Tseung's writings. When Tseung claims he has 'patents' to support his findings and he experiments are bing watched by the Chinese Govt. etc, you've read too many Tom Clancy's novels to believe this shit. The truth is no patent office anywhere will grant Tseung any patent based on this mindless crap. Just check the office actions on his previous patent application.

I know what the hell I am talking about. I have several patents and many more pending; each issued patent is making money, some over 7 figures. It is not a boast but if you asked me for my qualifications, you have some. I am also a electronics engineer and software developer. Yes, I am 'semi' retired and I do have time but not because I need to boast about anything but I AM annoyed by scam artists.

Whether Tseung's strokes have made his truly delusional I do not know but I do wish him well that he will be sane enough to do the right thing.

cheers
chrisC
i think you need to stop avoiding simple questions... you avoided the one by the observer and now avoided mine. just answer this simple question.

since you and the others you speak of have already made your disagreement known numerous times, other than being juvenile, what purpose does your continual chanting of the same thing serve?

an electronics engineer that doesn't own a soldering iron... ::)  whatever, can you offer any proof to your claims?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

chrisC

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on January 19, 2010, 02:34:54 PM
i think you need to stop avoiding simple questions... you avoided the one by the observer and now avoided mine. just answer this simple question.

since you and the others you speak of have already made your disagreement known numerous times, other than being , what purpose does your continual chanting of the same thing serve?

You clearly are not an intelligent person.

cheers
chrisC

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: chrisC on January 19, 2010, 02:38:01 PM
You clearly are not an intelligent person.

cheers
chrisC
why are you avoiding answering this simple question? you were on larry's tail long before his seminars came around... this thread proves it. furthermore i did not ask you for your qualifications... i know you're unqualified. now here is the question again.

since you and the others you speak of have already made your disagreement known numerous times, other than being juvenile, what purpose does your continual chanting of the same thing serve?

stories about your gullible mother, changing the subject to discussion of other conversations as well as your claims about your 'alleged' qualifications are irrelevant responses...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...

utilitarian

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on January 19, 2010, 02:40:46 PM

The same question can be posed to you, since you and your friends have already made your disagreement with mine and ChrisC's objections to Tseung's efforts known, why do you continue to voice them?  Maybe as soon as you can aswer that question, you will have the answer to your own.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: utilitarian on January 19, 2010, 03:10:44 PM
The same question can be posed to you, since you and your friends have already made your disagreement with mine and ChrisC's objections to Tseung's efforts known, why do you continue to voice them?  Maybe as soon as you can aswer that question, you will have the answer to your own.

a logical fallacy as a response... how typical utilitarian. ::) and what a pathetic attempt to avoid the question.