Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kul_ash

Quote from: Pirate88179 on April 24, 2008, 02:45:49 PM
chrisC:

But consider taking either the worm, or the snake, and suspend a weight from it.  Once under tension, either one will lead out free energy.  Countries like Africa have a lot of snakes in the trees.  These could easily be used to power a village.

Bill

lol. I think we should now focus on any thing that is hanging! Attach a weigh and get free energy. How cool! I want to attach weight to my arm and swing it so I can gather more energy to write here!  :D

chrisC

Quote from: Kul_ash on April 25, 2008, 02:08:43 AM
Quote from: Pirate88179 on April 24, 2008, 02:45:49 PM
chrisC:

But consider taking either the worm, or the snake, and suspend a weight from it.  Once under tension, either one will lead out free energy.  Countries like Africa have a lot of snakes in the trees.  These could easily be used to power a village.

Bill

lol. I think we should now focus on any thing that is hanging! Attach a weigh and get free energy. How cool! I want to attach weight to my arm and swing it so I can gather more energy to write here!  :D

Yes I think so too! There must be millions of villages in India and China we can all hook up to these Snake and Worm machines to generate power! All is needed is something to hang them and start swinging!

cheers
chrisC

Top Gun

I shall now continue with Slide10 in the presentation file:
http://rapidshare.com/files/107462223/New_Energy_V8.PPT.html

Slide 10 answers the tricky question of: do you draw energy out from the Permanent Magnets?  If you draw out energy, will the magnetism of the Permanent Magnets go away?

The explanation is outlined in the slide and reproduced here:

(1) Electron circular orbit creates magnetism
(2) Electron orbit change creates light or electromagnetic waves
(3) Electron Gathering creates Static Electricity
(4) Electron flow creates AC or DC current
(5) Electrons exist in all atoms
(6) Material emits or absorbs light or electromagnetic waves
(7) Chemical Energy is due to different configuration of electron clouds

I do not think any scientist can possibly debunk the above 7 points.

Top Gun

I shall now continue with Slide11 in the presentation file:

I shall reproduce the notes portion here:

In this slide, we essentially summarize the steps discussed previously and project some more.
(1) We are in Gravitational and Electron Motion Fields.
(2) Pulsing Pendulum Leads Out Gravitational Energy
(3) Pulsing the Magnet Pendulum can Lead Out Electron Motion (magnetic) energy
(4) An unbalanced rotating wheel is equivalent to a pulsed pendulum
(5) A pulsing balanced rotating wheel will Lead Out Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy efficiently.
(6) Inventions from Newman, Bedini etc. use 4 or 5
(7) Flying Saucer does not need to eject gases (use inertia propulsion)
(8 ) Flying Saucer uses new energy (no fossil fuel)

We shall discuss Flying Saucers in a separate seminar.

I can now understand why Kul_ash led me round in circles on Slide 3.  Once he agreed with Slide 3, the rest is a straight road.  The other remaining slides no longer deal with theory.  They deal with existing, claimed working prototypes.  Much politics and business issues will be involved.  I do not handle such issues. 

You may direct intelligent question on the 11 slides to me.  Note the work ?intelligent?.  Being stupid dog once is enough.

Forever

I am doing the voice for the presentation slide.

There will be three versions, one in English, one in Putonghua and one in Cantonese. The one in English may be used in USA in June. The other versions will be used in Hong Kong and China.

I look forward to the possible trip to USA. This will be the first time I travel on a plane. It will also be the first time I used my spoken English with native speaking persons. It should be fun! ;D ;D ;D