Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kul_ash

Quote from: Forever on April 25, 2008, 03:40:56 AM
I am doing the voice for the presentation slide.
http://rapidshare.com/files/107462223/New_Energy_V8.PPT.html

There will be three versions, one in English, one in Putonghua and one in Cantonese. The one in English may be used in USA in June. The other versions will be used in Hong Kong and China.

I look forward to the possible trip to USA. This will be the first time I travel on a plane. It will also be the first time I used my spoken English with native speaking persons. It should be fun! ;D ;D ;D

Why plane? Use the anti gravity flying ship from Tseung! U will reach a lot faster  ;D

Kul_ash

Quote from: Top Gun on April 25, 2008, 03:07:34 AM
I shall now continue with Slide11 in the presentation file:

I shall reproduce the notes portion here:

In this slide, we essentially summarize the steps discussed previously and project some more.
(1) We are in Gravitational and Electron Motion Fields.
(2) Pulsing Pendulum Leads Out Gravitational Energy
(3) Pulsing the Magnet Pendulum can Lead Out Electron Motion (magnetic) energy
(4) An unbalanced rotating wheel is equivalent to a pulsed pendulum
(5) A pulsing balanced rotating wheel will Lead Out Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy efficiently.
(6) Inventions from Newman, Bedini etc. use 4 or 5
(7) Flying Saucer does not need to eject gases (use inertia propulsion)
(8 ) Flying Saucer uses new energy (no fossil fuel)

We shall discuss Flying Saucers in a separate seminar.

I can now understand why Kul_ash led me round in circles on Slide 3.  Once he agreed with Slide 3, the rest is a straight road.  The other remaining slides no longer deal with theory.  They deal with existing, claimed working prototypes.  Much politics and business issues will be involved.  I do not handle such issues. 

You may direct intelligent question on the 11 slides to me.  Note the work ?intelligent?.  Being stupid dog once is enough.

This is exactly why I wrote the story. Which post of mine claims I admitted to your pendulum 3 fig? It was devil who told you that I was fooling you and you believed him. I was in serious mode till that point. But the moment you ignored all my questions totally and kept pushing your theory based on Devil's post, I lost total scientific interest in this.

Fist you showed horizontal pull. Then you used tangential pull which converted finally in to horizontal pull. It is a simple pulley. It tells me simple theing that inclined force will have vertical component and horizontal component. Vertical comp. will lift pendulum and horizontal comp. will move it horizontally. When you reach to the final point where applied force is purely horizontal, that time work is already done by vertical component by lifting pendulum to certain height. It is a simple pulley. Then you come to your slide no 3 and tell me that horizontal comp can not lift pendulum so gravity has lifted it. Where did the work done by vertical component go? No answer from you.
I asked you to prove, when resulting force is acting outwards, how your pendulum is moving in circular motion. I asked you when force is still applied how come velocity suddenly becomes zero. You did not answer. I asked you how pendulum will behave as simple and forced at the same time, you did not answer. I asked you when calculating forces, you used L as first length of string and then length of knot to support, how is that possible, you did not answer. I asked you how come at one moment you are considering SHM and at another you are saying it can take any path, how is that possible, you did not answer. I asked you how pendulum not moving in SHM will get in to resonance, you did not answer.
I showed you that your input work is greater that output work, which is logical law of conservation of energy, you did not answer. I asked you how come gravity is helping you to first overcome itself and then do the vertical work also, you did not answer. And so many things more.
Just based on one comment from Devil, you assumed that I was not serious and fooling you like a dog around a garden or some thing. I have no such interest. I did not even question you if you are a avatar of teseung or not, I was seriously discussing physics, but you chose to find a tricky way out of mess you created and thats where I lost interest in your theory.
I will tell you one more time, this theory is not even close to be a theory that can be considered. This theory has no experimental backing. U claim to conduct millions of tests but not single one is documented. I asked why, you did not answer. If this the way of your explanation of theory, then you should do that in primery schools not at MIT (USA) or Harward! Those guys will eat you alive for wating their time. A simple pulley can not prove that energy is lead out by gravity. The faster you understand the better it is!

chrisC

Quote from: Kul_ash on April 25, 2008, 04:38:25 AM
Quote from: Forever on April 25, 2008, 03:40:56 AM
I am doing the voice for the presentation slide.

There will be three versions, one in English, one in Putonghua and one in Cantonese. The one in English may be used in USA in June. The other versions will be used in Hong Kong and China.

I look forward to the possible trip to USA. This will be the first time I travel on a plane. It will also be the first time I used my spoken English with native speaking persons. It should be fun! ;D ;D ;D

Why plane? Use the anti gravity flying ship from Tseung! U will reach a lot faster  ;D

She(He?) can't! The anti-gravity machines are still spinning (looping) in Tseung's head. LOL!

cheers
chrisC

Koen1

@Kul_ash: well, you have now had a taste of the Tseung experience;
you have experienced the elements
1) "Tseung" posting under other names, pretending to be other people
2) "Tseung" tying to defend his "theory" but failing to do so
3) "Tseung" acting like his major flaws in formulae application are insignificant
4) "Tseung" attempting to dismiss your valid claims on invalid grounds
5) "Tseung" attempting to ignore your valid points and trying to distract
everyone from that by having one of his own personas make an invalid
comment and focusing on that with his other persona
6) "Tseung" still not substantiating his theory and not answering your
very correct questions
7) "Tseung" still claiming his theory a breakthrough
8.) "Tseung" going on a fantasy flight and ranting about his nonexistant grandure.

Now that you've tasted the Tseung special, how do you like it? :)
I think it needs a large pinch of salt. ;D
And a dash of reality, perhaps. :D

Kul_ash

Quote from: Koen1 on April 25, 2008, 06:51:08 AM
@Kul_ash: well, you have now had a taste of the Tseung experience;
you have experienced the elements
1) "Tseung" posting under other names, pretending to be other people
2) "Tseung" tying to defend his "theory" but failing to do so
3) "Tseung" acting like his major flaws in formulae application are insignificant
4) "Tseung" attempting to dismiss your valid claims on invalid grounds
5) "Tseung" attempting to ignore your valid points and trying to distract
everyone from that by having one of his own personas make an invalid
comment and focusing on that with his other persona
6) "Tseung" still not substantiating his theory and not answering your
very correct questions
7) "Tseung" still claiming his theory a breakthrough
8.) "Tseung" going on a fantasy flight and ranting about his nonexistant grandure.

Now that you've tasted the Tseung special, how do you like it? :)
I think it needs a large pinch of salt. ;D
And a dash of reality, perhaps. :D

Lol. Very true my friend! At one point I really thought this was a serious  discussion! This man has some serious problems. I can understand. When some body puts so much time in developing some theory which he believes can change world and make him a king, its toooo hard to late go of it. And its not definately going to happen by you or me saying something.

This reminds me of the famous cartoon (in USA) called Pinky and the Brain. Its really funny. They are two mice. One is short with big brain and other is talk but complete idiot. Pinky is the die hard follower of brain. Every day morning he asks Brain, what are we going to do today and Brain always answers :"The same thing we do everday Pinky, try to take over the world". Then every day he invents new technology trying to takeover the world and Pinky jut follows him with all his idiotism. By the end of the day, world has foiled all their plans to take over the world and they are back beaten to their hole.  ;D I think Tseung visits one new forum everyday and try to take over the world! But as he is on virtual network, he can create many Pinkys to follow him. lol.