Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koen1

Haha yeah I know the cartoon...
"the Pinky and the Brain,
the Pinky and the Brain,
one is a genious,
the other's INSANE"
;D
very appropriate in this case,
where Pinky thinks he's a genious :D

ltseung888

Quote from: Kul_ash on April 25, 2008, 04:58:11 AM
Quote from: Top Gun on April 25, 2008, 03:07:34 AM
I shall now continue with Slide11 in the presentation file:
http://rapidshare.com/files/107462223/New_Energy_V8.PPT.html

You may direct intelligent question on the 11 slides to me.  Note the work ?intelligent?.  Being stupid dog once is enough.

This is exactly why I wrote the story. Which post of mine claims I admitted to your pendulum 3 fig? It was devil who told you that I was fooling you and you believed him. I was in serious mode till that point. But the moment you ignored all my questions totally and kept pushing your theory based on Devil's post, I lost total scientific interest in this.

Dear Kul_ash,

You can still post intelligent questions on the contents of the 11 Slides to Top Gun.

Ask one question at a time.  Avoid mixing them with the comments from chrisC, Keon or the like.  Their posts are for insulting training purposes and are automatically ignored as serious scientific discussions.

State what you already know and need no further explanation.  For example:
(1) You already know how to use the parallelogram of forces in the static case.
(2) Slide 3 or Pendulum08.jpg is correct in the static case.
(3) When we simply examine the two end positions, (Position A and Position B) we can detect a difference in energy.  So there must have been work done.
(4) However, the work done will depend on the integral of F dot ds.  (In this case F is the Force function, which can vary in magnitude and direction).
(5) May be point (4) needs clarification. So ask for specific clarification.

Mixing funny remarks or stories with scientific questions does not go well with Top Gun.  If you prefer, you can create a virtual person to tell the funny stories.

It is still not too late to raise intelligent questions or comments on the 11 Slides.

From: Lawrence Tseung who focuses on his fishing and dreaming about the grand plans of Benefiting the World.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

ltseung888

What is the best scenario for the New Energy machines and the Flying Saucers?

(1)   One Country decides to share the top secret with the World.
(2)   It helps one or more inventors to demonstrate their inventions successfully.
(3)   It uses the Lee-Tseung Lead Out theory to explain the source of energy.
(4)   Billions of investment $$$ pour into such research worldwide.
(5)   Thousands of inventions turn up.  Those include Flying Saucers.
(6)   United Nations takes a role in coordinating such activities.
(7)   Concepts such Mutual Credits get accepted
(8)   The World becomes much richer.  With infinite energy, people understand that there will be infinite wealth.  There is no point in invading others.  Historical hatred starts to disappear.  World Peace is achieved.

Will that Country be China, USA, Russian, or Japan?  Will there be a total surprise?
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

chrisC

Quote from: ltseung888 on April 25, 2008, 06:47:17 PM

From: Lawrence Tseung who focuses on his fishing and dreaming about the grand plans of Benefiting the World.

Mr. Tseung:

Perhaps the World doesn't need any of your make-believe benefits. Instead, the world of Kul-Ash, Hans, Keon1, Utilitarian, Bill, Shruggedatlas, chrisC and many others are here to offer you help in understanding of basic 'O' level Physics.

So, if you are serious about learning the truth, we will be glad to continue our discussions of your slides but you will need to fix slide 3. Shall we? Otherwise, you'll still be talking to your alter egos and you'll be pretty lonely! (not to mention looney).

cheers
chrisC

Devil

Quote from: chrisC on April 26, 2008, 01:57:13 AM
Quote from: ltseung888 on April 25, 2008, 06:47:17 PM

Mr. Tseung:

Perhaps the World doesn't need any of your make-believe benefits. Instead, the world of Kul-Ash, Hans, Keon1, Utilitarian, Bill, Shruggedatlas, chrisC and many others are here to offer you help in understanding of basic 'O' level Physics.

So, if you are serious about learning the truth, we will be glad to continue our discussions of your slides but you will need to fix slide 3. Shall we? Otherwise, you'll still be talking to your alter egos and you'll be pretty lonely! (not to mention looney).

cheers
chrisC

chrisC,  I see that you are varying your attack.  However, you are still as dumb and stupid as ever.  You quoted a Head of Department of the Hong Kong Polytech University.  That carried some credibility.  But you never knew him and never contacted him.

To debunk Tseung, you need to get someone who really understands Physics.  You never passed O level Physics.  Top Gun can easily kick your butt with Integral Calculus.

If you think slide 3 is obviously wrong, get a 15 year old to point out the error.  What you have done is to attract more people to this thread.  Tseung and Top Gun will shine more.  You have wasted the CIA or the like money. 
Do not worry about the insults and jeers.  Let them recite the following 666 times.

(1) The Lead-out-energy from a horizontally pulled pendulum is equal to the vertical component of the tension times the vertical displacement.
(2) An unbalanced force can be generated from a closed system.  Secondary events using unequal exchanges of energy and momentum are used.
(3) The electromagnetic Coil can be a magnet, a collision mechanism and an electricity exchange mechanism.