Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansvonlieven

G'day Lawrence,

Which one of your spring scales provides the Lee-Tseung Pull and where is the surplus energy?

Hans von Lieven  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Top Gun

Quote from: hansvonlieven on May 08, 2008, 08:20:15 PM
G'day Lawrence,

Which one of your spring scales provides the Lee-Tseung Pull and where is the surplus energy?

Hans von Lieven  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dear Hans,

You probably missed the last 200 posts while you were away.  I am reproducing the corrected pendulum08.jpg for you.

In this pendulum08.jpg, we placed the board vertical. We replaced one of the Scales with the 60-unit weight.  The Physics still applies.  The Lee-Tseung Pull is applied via Scale B. The Bob is moved from Position A to Position B.

If we assume that the string and the scales as inextensible, the displacement of the knot will be the same as that of the Bob.

I shall talk about different ways of moving the bob (or the knot) from Position A to Position B.  The analogy is ?going from Street One to Street Ten on a hill?.  One can go by car, by bus, by bicycle or on foot.  One can move in a straight line or take a detoured route.  The work done or energy spent would be different with different scenarios.

The Physics and Mathematics involved in applying different Force Functions and/or Displacement Functions to move the knot from Position A to Position B can be different.  Some will use exactly the external energy for the move.  Some will use more (and waste energy).  Some will Lead Out gravitational energy.

Hopefully, you are one of those who can understand the Parallelogram of Forces and the calculations involved.  Can you follow me so far???

hansvonlieven

G"day Lawrence alias top gun alias whatever fits.

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

I think your elucidation on lead out energy suffered somewhat in the translation from Chinese into English.

Hans
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Pirate88179

@ Hans:

Maybe Forever can explain it?

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Top Gun

Quote from: hansvonlieven on May 08, 2008, 09:26:04 PM
G"day Lawrence alias top gun alias whatever fits.

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

I think your elucidation on lead out energy suffered somewhat in the translation from Chinese into English.

Hans

The first way of moving the bob (or knot) from Position A to Position B involves zero tension on Scale A.  Scale B is placed in the vertical position and take up the 60-unit weight totally.  It is moved up through the vertical displacement dH.  It is then moved horizontally.  The final movement is to swing it to the final horizontal Position B.  This is shown in Pendulum10.jpg.

In this particular way of moving, note the following:
(1)   Scale A has no tension until the final position.  The Pendulum string does no work most of the time.
(2)   The increase in potential energy of the 60-unit weight is totally supplied by Scale B.  The horizontal movement of Scale B does not contribute to the vertical increase in potential energy of the 60-unit weight.
(3)   There is no tension on Scale A until the end.  However, at the end there is no movement of the bob or knot, hence no work was done.

This particular way of moving obeys the classic understanding of Conservation of Energy.  The increase in potential energy of the bob comes totally from the external source via Scale B.  There is little or no loss.

Hans, do you have any comments or doubts on this part so far???