Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisC

Quote from: hansvonlieven on May 08, 2008, 09:26:04 PM
G"day Lawrence alias top gun alias whatever fits.

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

I think your elucidation on lead out energy suffered somewhat in the translation from Chinese into English.

Hans

Hahaha! Good one. That's why this thread will never end!

cheers
chrisC

ps: You've missed the correct answer whilst you were away. Now Lawrence will have to go over 2000 plus posts to educate you in the finer details of 'O' level Physics!  See what've done Hans! Now we have to start the loop again!

Pirate88179

OK:

The results are now in.  The fellow on the right takes first prize.  At first, they thought he was actually Professor Whoflungdung and almost disqualified him.  After further review, it was revealed that he was just a very good imitation.  the votes were counted, and re-counted.  And now, Jimmy "Egg" Fooyung has taken first place.  He said he was honored to have such a prize conferred upon him.  He also said he has always respected the work of Professor Whoflungdung and will always remember this moment as a highlight of his career. We should all offer our congratulations for this great achievement.

Bill.
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Top Gun

Dear Hans,

I hope that you are not distracted by other posts.

Pendulum27.jpg shows an erratic path.  The work done or energy spent can be much higher than the increase in potential energy of the bob.

In the case of the simple pendulum, the path can be restricted by the string to form an arc.  However, the Force F can be in any direction and with any magnitude.  That would affect the work done or energy spent.

Is the explanation clear so far???

Kul_ash

Quote from: Top Gun on May 09, 2008, 01:37:35 AM
Dear Hans,

I hope that you are not distracted by other posts.

Pendulum27.jpg shows an erratic path.  The work done or energy spent can be much higher than the increase in potential energy of the bob.

In the case of the simple pendulum, the path can be restricted by the string to form an arc.  However, the Force F can be in any direction and with any magnitude.  That would affect the work done or energy spent.

Is the explanation clear so far???

Ha ha ha ha!!!! So after hiding for few days, you are now back with same bullshit diagrams and making Hans von as your new customer!!!  ;D ;D ;D
You are presenting same flawed diagrams all over again. Tseung is claiming he is energy expert and good at theory!!  ;D ;D ;D  I can't imagine what will happen to you if you really go to America with these diagrams!!  ;D Or will it be just you telling to us that you went to US with Tseung, Forever, friend, devil etc. had a meeting, many "reporters" came and all easily understood the theory and they confirmed you have won the lottery, and you post all the details on the forum?:)
There are many fantasy places in US any way, you can occupy one.
You still seem to not even opened a real physics book ever!
Hans just don;t reply to those 1000s of obvious mistakes you see in those diagrams. They are from Tseung's fantasy land where he is the king! :) He finds new customer every day to show his tricks! But they are so bad that he won't even get a penny for all his tricks! he he he ;)

chrisC

Quote from: Kul_ash on May 09, 2008, 02:27:38 AM

Ha ha ha ha!!!! So after hiding for few days, you are now back with same bullshit diagrams and making Hans von as your new customer!!!  ;D ;D ;D
You are presenting same flawed diagrams all over again. Tseung is claiming he is energy expert and good at theory!!  ;D ;D ;D  I can't imagine what will happen to you if you really go to America with these diagrams!!  ;D Or will it be just you telling to us that you went to US with Tseung, Forever, friend, devil etc. had a meeting, many "reporters" came and all easily understood the theory and they confirmed you have won the lottery, and you post all the details on the forum?:)
There are many fantasy places in US any way, you can occupy one.
You still seem to not even opened a real physics book ever!
Hans just don;t reply to those 1000s of obvious mistakes you see in those diagrams. They are from Tseung's fantasy land where he is the king! :) He finds new customer every day to show his tricks! But they are so bad that he won't even get a penny for all his tricks! he he he ;)

I can suggest Tseung takes Forever to Disneyland. You see, Mickey Mouse is real! So is Donald Duck!
If that's not enough fantasy, there's Michael Jackson's Neverland down the road. Tseung might get some more ideas for his screwed-up Physics, such as these pathetic diagrams that Kul-ash has already easily demonstrated as a bunch of nonsense!

cheers
chrisC