Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansvonlieven

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on May 12, 2008, 05:14:26 AM
ramen, and may you forever be touched by his noodlelike appendage.
::)

I think he might have just told us what's wrong with him.

Hans
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Top Gun

Quote from: Kul_ash on May 12, 2008, 05:21:13 AM
Dear Top_Gun
Please provide analysis for lead out energy using this formula step by step. At what point was the energy from gravity was lead out or you can find it directly at the equlibrium position?

From the integral equation, every horizontal energy supplied will be matched by a vertical energy Lead Out via the tension of the string in every small incremental displacement.  Thus it is clear that Gravitational Energy is Lead Out during the application of the external force before the final equilibrium Position B.

ltseung888

Quote from: Top Gun on May 12, 2008, 07:09:14 PM
Dear Top_Gun
Please provide analysis for lead out energy using this formula step by step. At what point was the energy from gravity was lead out or you can find it directly at the equlibrium position?

From the integral equation, every horizontal energy supplied will be matched by a vertical energy Lead Out via the tension of the string in every small incremental displacement.  Thus it is clear that Gravitational Energy is Lead Out during the application of the external force before the final equilibrium Position B.

Dear Top Gun,

Thank you for your continued excellent explanations.  I now have the Physics Textbooks used in Hong Kong in front of me.  The set has 5 books:
Book 1 Heat
Book 2 Mechanics
Book 3 Waves
Book 4 Electricity and Magnetism
Book 5 Atomic Physics

Parallelogram of Forces and Resolving Forces into vertical and horizontal components are covered in Book 2.

The Publisher is Manhattan Press (HK) Ltd.
http://www.manhattanpress.com.hk

The campaign to educate at least one million Hong Kong Students on the Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory is on very solid grounds.  Hong Kong and China are likely to lead the World.  Watch the drama in the coming months.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

chrisC

Quote from: ltseung888 on May 12, 2008, 08:10:35 PM
Quote from: Top Gun on May 12, 2008, 07:09:14 PM
Dear Top_Gun

Dear Top Gun,

Thank you for your continued excellent explanations.  I now have the Physics Textbooks used in Hong Kong in front of me.  The set has 5 books:
Book 1 Heat
Book 2 Mechanics
Book 3 Waves
Book 4 Electricity and Magnetism
Book 5 Atomic Physics

Parallelogram of Forces and Resolving Forces into vertical and horizontal components are covered in Book 2.

Old Tseung:

That's not what Kul-ash asked you about. Stay on the question.
State exactly where in the equations at each step is the Lead-Out energy from Gravity occur.
If you really can show this and back up with experiment data, there would be no more insults.

Apaprently, you're diverting the questions and stating a bunch of books. That's NOT the question.

cheers
chrisC

utilitarian

Quote from: hansvonlieven on May 12, 2008, 03:56:54 PM
Quote from: WilbyInebriated on May 12, 2008, 05:14:26 AM
ramen, and may you forever be touched by his noodlelike appendage.
::)

I think he might have just told us what's wrong with him.

Hans

And he does not even follow Pastafarianism very well.  It's "noodly," not noodlelike.  The FSM will not be pleased.