Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kul_ash

Quote from: ltseung888 on May 13, 2008, 07:53:51 AM
Quote from: Kul_ash on May 13, 2008, 07:01:02 AM
Quote from: ltseung888 on May 13, 2008, 06:41:41 AM
You might have seen on the News that China is suffering from one of the worst earthquakes.

If we have the Flying Saucer technology perfected, we can help in much better ways.  Some Officials in China are still treating the technology as top military secret.  I hope that their objections will be less with this event.

The World does not need more military weapons.  The World needs pollution free energy and advanced transportation.

And what's stopping you from doing that?  ???

Dear Kul_ash.

When you get old and had two strokes, you would realize your own limitations.

It is now a matter of letting others shine.  Initially it was individuals like Wang, Forever, Top Gun and Sun.  The next step is a million students in Hong Kong.

China is well advanced in the development.  USA is the same.  It is a matter of convincing the ?powerful? to release the technology.  India should catch up quickly.

It was like the era of guns via arrows.  At that time, the Emperors in China refused to believe the power of the gun.  They shut themselves up. 

You can choose to study the material or you can choose to reject it.  Physics and Mathematics will win in the end.  India also suffered during those periods.  Wake up.  There are no flaws in the Lee-Tseung Lead Out theory.

Dear Mr. Tseung,
With due respect, I accept everything except your last statement! As far as my knowledge goes, there are meany flaws in your theory and the main one is it is not possible to give a perfect horizontal pull to a pendulum. I asked you and top_gun to show me a way to do that. He came up with many alternatives but i showed problems in them. I request you again to show me a way to a perfect horizontal and constant force applied on pendulum.
It is not required by you to develop a machine. Either you can give a complete mathematical analysis or pull a pendulum with your ull and show us the result. I think its pretty simple to do if you are so convinced with your system. Unfortunately, no one will accept your claim on basis of just a parallelogram of forces figure in your presentation. Every one is going to ask you how pendulum came to that position and where is the analysis of applied external force?
Please provide either the experimental data validated by some professionals or give a complete mathematical proof so that others can analyze

Koen1

Quote from: ltseung888 on May 13, 2008, 07:53:51 AM
When you get old and had two strokes, you would realize your own limitations.
Aw poor old Tseung, first you were shouting very loudly how you had solved the world energy crisis
and could build fleets of ufos etcetera etcetera,
and now all of a sudden you are a poor old man who has realised his limitations and cannot
solve the energy crisis nor produce ufos?
Are you sure you only had two strokes?

QuoteIt is now a matter of letting others shine.
what? That seems to imply you have already "shone" and
now you're allowing them a turn... Where exactly did you "shine"? Was it in the total absence of any proof of your claimed "theory"?
Or was your "shining moment" when you didn't get a patent because you couldn't make the patent officials understand one iota of
what you claimed to be patenting? And after all that fantastic "shining" now you allow others to fail equally miserably? Is that
what you're saying?
QuoteInitially it was individuals like Wang, Forever, Top Gun and Sun. 
Oh really? Then what exactly have they shown, besides them all being your own alter egos?
QuoteThe next step is a million students in Hong Kong.
What? Are you going to impersonate millions of students? All repeating the same bullshit?
Why don't you just stick to finally proving your claimed theory, you deluded old fool.

QuoteChina is well advanced in the development.  USA is the same.  It is a matter of convincing the ?powerful? to release the technology.  India should catch up quickly.
And what are you saying now, that the New World Order already has Free Energy and it is "merely" a matter of convincing them
to give it to us, the "unwanted eaters"? Seems quite contradictory as well as naive.

QuoteIt was like the era of guns via arrows.
You mean versus, not via.
QuoteAt that time, the Emperors in China refused to believe the power of the gun.  They shut themselves up. 
Sound much like a certain old Chinese guy who refuse to believe in the power of empirical evidence and proof of theory and thinks simply
believing will convince gravity to hand him huge amounts of free energy for no reason at all.
The only diference is that he doesn't even shut up. :D

QuoteYou can choose to study the material or you can choose to reject it.  Physics and Mathematics will win in the end.
Indeed. You can choose to show proof of your theory or you can choose to reject the need and demand for proof.
But physics doesn't budge, which is why you still haven't been able to convince anyone of your theory. Physics and mathematics
win over cocky hardheadedness, and time and time again they show how wrong you are.

QuoteIndia also suffered during those periods.
and that has nothing to do with the matter.[/quote]
QuoteWake up.  There are no flaws in the Lee-Tseung Lead Out theory.
Wake up yourself Tseung! There's tons of flaws in your theory!
If there is no flaw then you can show conclusive proof. You have not done so still!
The most recent member of our comedy club here, Kul_ash, has been asking you for
conclusive proof ever since he joined, and he has shown all attempts to do so flawed.
Instead of just acting cocky and claiming your theory is correct, why don't you prove it?
Why is it that you seem totally unable to prove your claimed theory, yet you keep shouting
that it's correct?
That's like a blind man shouting that he knows the true colour of the sea...

proof of your theory is the only thing that can convince people,
it is not a matter of belief, nor is it a matter of simply repeating
that you think you're right a thousand times.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: hansvonlieven on May 12, 2008, 03:56:54 PM
Quote from: WilbyInebriated on May 12, 2008, 05:14:26 AM
ramen, and may you forever be touched by his noodlelike appendage.
::)

I think he might have just told us what's wrong with him.

Hans

i see you're still avoiding backing up your claims with substance hans...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Kul_ash

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on May 13, 2008, 08:48:31 AM
Quote from: hansvonlieven on May 12, 2008, 03:56:54 PM
Quote from: WilbyInebriated on May 12, 2008, 05:14:26 AM
ramen, and may you forever be touched by his noodlelike appendage.
::)

I think he might have just told us what's wrong with him.

Hans

i see you're still avoiding backing up your claims with substance hans...

That's really funny. We have been telling the same thing to Tseung and top_gun. We can use their strategy of ignoring unwanted comments on you.  ;D One day you will get bored and start insulting us!  :D :D Only difference is we are debating over physics and maths and you are debating on our spellings and grammar and improving our social skills! Tseung opened this thread for us to debate; you came without any one asking you to come! See the difference between others and yourself now?  ;) In other words, please get lost, no one wants you here! You are increasing entropy of this closed system, which is unwanted!

Ben Waballs

Pastafarianism (hahah!~!! good one utilitarian!)

This question was on my crossword puzzle this morning:
If you are in a scientific debate, and someone asks you to post your equation for leading out gravity, and you reply that you will have a fleet of ufos, and convert a million kids, what does that make you?
Answer: NUTS!
Oh and wannabe, we would like biggie fries with that! Your last post was weak, try harder next time. You cant leave yet ya puss!